stuck in checking online

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

LeynerN31

stuck in checking online

Post by LeynerN31 »

I have two PCs, one managed to register my license.
Not in the other.
(buy two licenses)
When using the verification with key it stays in checking online

And when I enter the username and platform password, it simply does nothing.
PLataform ID H4XER-BN
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: stuck in checking online

Post by Oleg »

Stuck at "checking online" is inaccessibility of license server for ZModeler. It is advised to move ZModeler folder from a system drive onto another drive and it is a must to run ZModeler as Administrator.

Paid license can be installed and validated manually in offline mode. Clear account name and password in ZModeler first, restart as Administrator. Copy license key in web account, open ZModeler's license window, press and hold "Shift" key for 2-3 seconds. Your license key will appear in ZModeler. Go back to web account, specify whether you use 32-bit or 64-bit version and press Validate button. Copy validation key and "Shift" into ZModeler too. You should see "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
LeynerN31

Post by LeynerN31 »

already tried all that. without success, the license is paid.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Show screenshot from your web account and from ZModeler's license window.

Do you see your license key in ZModeler once you "copy and shift" it into ZModeler? It have to appear, regardless of online check or any other issues.