Trial License Won't Verify

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

BQGaming

Trial License Won't Verify

Post by BQGaming »

I've tried everything already suggested that I could find.

I moved Zmodeler3 into the C: section, I've removed a file to make sure it was connected to the internet (it is, it updated to reacquire the file without issue), running as administrator and I've tried just about everything else. The correct platform ID has been entered, and it says it is activated, just not verified, and won't let me import files because "your license denies this action". I did get the free trial version today. My account is also linked in Zmodeler to my forum account and the account used to register.

So the only thing I can figure is it's something on Zmodeler's end, not mine. I'm open to trying new ways to fix it if I have to. Honestly this is rather annoying and definitely not user friendly, but at least so far as I can tell you respond to people so I'll give you that. Any help would be appreciated.

My platform ID is HA7ST-JY
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Trial License Won't Verify

Post by Oleg »

Your platform ID in web account is marked as "never logged in", so ZModeler from your computer was never able to log in to license server. I assume you've removed some file and ZModeler was able to download it again via automatic updates, correct? If so, then ZModeler is technically able to reach updates server from your computer and will be able to reach license server too.

I advise to assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page, just to refresh it. Then run Zmodeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name BQGaming and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

Note, drive C: is not preferable for ZModeler, since this is your system drive. I suggest to create folder on drive D: if possible.
BQGaming

Re: Trial License Won't Verify

Post by BQGaming »

Thanks, for whatever reason it decided to work now. Hopefully it stays that way.