Zmodeler don't work

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

a7hs

Zmodeler don't work

Post by a7hs »

The modeler lost his license. I reinstalled the program, the update was downloaded there, but I can't log in to the program. The login and password are entered, but there is nothing in the "license information" tab.

How to fix it?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Zmodeler don't work

Post by Oleg »

I advise to redownload application from the website. Make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator. Also, do not put ZModeler folder onto your Desktop or "My documents" folders.

Assign password onto your platform ID again (and ensure ZModeler shows the same platform ID as you have in web account).

Specify your account name and platform password in ZModeler. Press OK. Open Settings->Profile->Editor and press "Save profile" button. (Just in case it is not saved automatically when you close ZModeler). Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.
a7hs

Post by a7hs »

Something is not working

Maybe there are some other nuances?

I did everything according to the instructions, but the application does not see the account on the site
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your platform logged in to license server on 16th of January 2022. Assign password onto your platform ID again and specify this password in ZModeler again. Then restart ZModeler as Administrator.
a7hs

Post by a7hs »

I entered the password for the platform, and it worked

Thank you
MaddogJones

Post by MaddogJones »

It just sits there looking for the account so i cant do anything, Followed all the steps and even sent you a email about it. Can i get a fix please.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

your account name and your platform ID please.
industrial6

Post by industrial6 »

Took _forever_ to get my account working. Lots of back and forth and futzing around, I even created more than one account because the account creation page was not working correctly, I'd create an account, enter a clean password, and both were instantly was denied on the login page. Suspecting some real backend problems with all these license validation methods, sad because it'll thwart new users and make them assume this project is abandoned.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Simple as that:
Screenshot 2024-01-19 225800.png
Screenshot 2024-01-19 225823.png
Screenshot 2024-01-19 225938.png
Screenshot 2024-01-19 225953.png
Screenshot 2024-01-19 230033.png
It took me less that two minutes to set it up. Of cause, if I had ZModeler with the ID TST12-34 it would take one more minute to specify "oleg_test" account name on "Account Setup" page and restart ZModeler.