License Activation Issue

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

MotoX745

License Activation Issue

Post by MotoX745 »

Alrighty, so i've read through so many topics on here it's insane. The issue only presented itself today and i read through tons of these forums and tried every solution. I've tried changing my platform password to a different one, reinstalling, changing folders. My Platform ID matches all across the board on the website and in ZMod itself, the passwords match, descriptions match even though i never had one before. It's worked for the most part up until today and despite all my attempts and restarting my computer and so forth, it won't allow me to get past Validation failed. I deleted the Codelib thing and now it wont get past the "create an account" thing on the about section in zmod. It is fully up to date.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: License Activation Issue

Post by Oleg »

Reinstall ZModeler.
I assume you run ZModeler on platform ID RSBX5-SG. Assign password 123456 onto this platform ID, run ZModeler as Administrator, specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

When you log in to your web account, you can pick your platform ID on "My computers" page and it's "Last activity" should be the recent date (perfectly today). If it is, then ZModeler was at least able to reach license server to verify license. Given that, I expect license to install correctly.

Currently, your platform ID had no option "Allow this platform to log in" toggled; and it's last successful login was on December 11th. The rest is OK on the server side.