Problem with authentication

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

SpackHC

Problem with authentication

Post by SpackHC »

My platform ID is 9N9VL-FL
License Key Z8QXS-SPNGH-S9ND7-K7WKS-xxxxx (I do have the last 5 digits, pls ask for them if needed)

Clearly I have issues authorising my access to Zmodeler, I don't know why it is that difficult, I am sure it shouldn't be.

It kept giving me "Verification Failed" than I deleted the whole ID Platform out of frustration. I did try numerous time what suggested in this Forum in order to get access but nothing worked out for me. Would these verification issues keep presenting even with a genuine licence (bought) or you guys have them just for the trial days version?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Problem with authentication

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
You had three revocations of trial license that dropped its time down to 12 days. License was issued on November 12th and to the moment is expired already. By removing your platform ID you've deleted trial license from your account. Even though you have your platform ID submitted and restored again, it has no license key currently.

Trial license can only be installed and validated automatically only. Also, I can see your platform ID was able to log in to license server, so your ZModeler configuration is OK for automatic license validation. In any case, considering you had authorization issue in ZModeler in latest days, it is advised to assign password onto your platform ID in web account and update platform password in ZModeler again.

Once you do so, restart ZModeler as Administrator, open License Information window (nothing should actually happen there). Then log in to your web account, pick your platform ID there and ensure it has "Last login" there matching the current date. If it does, ZModeler is able to download and validate license key.

Since you have no license key for your platform ID in web account currently, you can buy a paid license. I can add extra 5 days to the paid license, as I suppose you was not able to use trial license fully. Mind to write me before activating paid license.