cant add my platform id to my account

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Egypt1123

cant add my platform id to my account

Post by Egypt1123 »

Hi there,

Trying to add ZBQN9-GC to my account but it keeps saying something is wrong with the server
Egypt1123

Re: cant add my platform id to my account

Post by Egypt1123 »

okay ive managed to get it to link but now it wont validate on zmodler app
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Make sure this is exactly the ID you have in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license key.
Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account.
Run ZModeler as Administrator, open Account Setup page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

If you can bring you license key into ZModeler via copy+shift method and see "Verification: Failed" under it (that does not change in 5-10 seconds), then clear account name and password fields on Account Setup page, restart ZModeler as Administrator. Then bring license key into ZModeler; press "Validate" button in web account (mind to specify correct ZModeler version: 32 bit or 64 bit). Copy validation key and bring it into ZModeler too; you will see "Verification: Failed" changing to "Verification: revalidate in 10 days" or something like that.
Egypt1123

Post by Egypt1123 »

it worked but as soon as i exit out of the app and load it back up it all disappears and i have to re do it everytime
Egypt1123

Post by Egypt1123 »

reinstalled it and it appears to be working fine now thanks for your help