Continous errors

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Jorgensen

Continous errors

Post by Jorgensen »

So, I brought a license a week or so ago.

On both Opera and Chrome, I continously get signed out of the website when trying to validate it on my platform. When I load up zModeler, it says 'Verification failed' - Even if I try to log in on the About us page and try to verify it through the website I get an 'Error on server' message, clicking on anything else signs me out of my account. I've tried recreating the platform on my account, disassociating and reassociating the license to the platform, redownloading and setting up the programme, running as an admin and making sure the programme is up to date.
Jorgensen

Re: Continous errors

Post by Jorgensen »

Update, trying a different browser. It's seemingly completely wiped my account for me. On Firefox I can't see any of the platforms I've registered or the licensing I have (Or previous ones that have expired). Still logs me out on swapping page.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your account "Jorgensen" has a paid license activated for platform ID. You can use your forum account's e-mail to retrieve password for this account if you've lost one.
Jorgensen

Post by Jorgensen »

Oleg wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:41 am Your account "Jorgensen" has a paid license activated for platform ID. You can use your forum account's e-mail to retrieve password for this account if you've lost one.
I have access to the account, it just continously logs me out and won't validate my license on zModeler.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I've paused your license and reset it 21 days. Activate it again to get a different license key, the issue could be with the license key itself.
Jorgensen

Post by Jorgensen »

I'm not able to access it due to;

Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Log out and log in again. "Something is wrong on server" is actually "no response". Try different web browser (you can do this from mobile phone too).
Jorgensen

Post by Jorgensen »

Tried this, reinstalled zModeler. Still getting the same error as before where it's complaining I have no license.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I can see platform ID "R4FWY-FS" on account "Jorgensen" and this ID has never logged in to license server.
Assign simple password like 112233 onto your platform ID in web account. Make sure this is exactly the ID you see in ZModeler, as a misspell will make it impossible to install license key.

Make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator. ZModeler folder should not be on your desktop, and perfectly not on your system drive. prefer a folder on drive D: if possible.

Once you run ZModeler, open "Account Setup" window. Specify your account name and platform password 112233. press OK and restart ZModeler.

If you see nothing happening in "License Information" window after 10-15 seconds, then ZModeler is unable to reach license server. Otherwise, ZModeler would download and install your license key.

Manual license key installation is possible if nothing of above works.
Clear account name and platform password on "Account Setup" page, press OK and restart ZModeler.
Copy your license key in web account, open "License Information" page window in ZModeler, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. your license key should appear there. It will have "Verification: Failed" under it.
Press "Validate" button in web account on license page (mind to specify correct ZModeler version first: 32 bit or 64 bit). Copy validation key, go back to ZModeler's license window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds again.
You should see "Verification: Failed" changing to "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that.
Press OK and close ZModeler.

At this point you should have file "Codelib.dynamic" in folder "Shared" of ZModeler. This file is re-created each time you run ZModeler, so it's date/time of modification should update on every startup of ZModeler. Availability of this file means you have license key installed in ZModeler.

Any posts not accompanied by appropriate set of screenshots will not allow me to assist you. I have never yet seen any screenshot from your copy of ZModeler showing it's platform ID and/or license key installed there. I can't be of much help if I'm not given any bit of information.
Jorgensen

Post by Jorgensen »

1. tried what you've said, entering details from my web account and restarting zModeler as Admin - No result.
2. Tried clearing the account details, restarting and holding Shift - Again, no result.
Jorgensen

Post by Jorgensen »

Okay so, as I've now found, the platform ID displayed in zModeler is different to the one on my web account. However, it does not let me change this. It just says this platform already exists on my account.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

that's because your platform ID in web account was "R4FWY-FS" instead of "R4FWY-YS". I've removed the incorrect ID and restored the correct one (you had it, but you've removed it earlier).
Assign password onto ID again, as it has no password currently.

You should activate license for your ID again, then set up account data in ZModeler again, so it can download new license key.