Zmodeler3 License

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

AirphixMush

Zmodeler3 License

Post by AirphixMush »

Ive brought a Licence key for 30days for zmodeler my 30 Days are over now. So i decided to renew it upon trying to Re-Do the key it didnt work for a few times so i decided to reinstall zmodeler3 and try again when i did this i went to try and when i click ok to show my key it says "This Platform is either already has license or license is already attached to platform.
" Please help ASAP
https://gyazo.com/6a2ef4c2cebd8e9204078134032f078a
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Zmodeler3 License

Post by Oleg »

Your platform ID still has a license attached that is not expired (according to license server time zone). If you still have the same issue, you can remove your platform ID and add it again. Note, you will see a message about black-listing, don't pay attention to it, it's safe to remove and add platform again. Then you will be able to activate your new license.
AirphixMush

Post by AirphixMush »

Yeah at the start my trial wasnt showing up and working now it is and its all working thank you so much!
budicewood93

Post by budicewood93 »

my licence says fail neither one will work the the free or my 60 day i kept swtching them restated my pc and refreshed page still doesnt work does this app work at all? because imma need my money back
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator. Your platform is allowed to log in to license server, but has never did so. I advise to assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name budicewood93 and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

If the online method above give no effect, you can still install and validate license key manually. Make sure you run the latest version of ZModeler. Clear account name and password in ZModeler and restart it. In web account copy your license key. Open "License Information" window in ZModeler. Press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. You will see your license key and "Verification: failed" under it. This is a correct scenario and I guess you were able to reach this point already. Now go back to web account, specify whether you use 32-bit or 64-bit version of ZModeler and press "Validate" button. You will get a validation key. Copy validation key, go back to ZModeler's license window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds again. You will see "Verification: Failed" changing to "Verification: revalidate in 12 days" or something like that. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

If you rely on manual method, you will need to supply fresh validation (starting from "... press Validate button.") from time to time.