Not receiving my verification

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

lilmonkeylv-

Not receiving my verification

Post by lilmonkeylv- »

I have requested my email verification 3 times already, have not received it yet.
lilmonkeylv-

Re: Not receiving my verification

Post by lilmonkeylv- »

I am also having issues, with my bought license, cannot activate it.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

validation/verification key should be manually installed (copy + shift) over an associated license key (the one in ZModeler with "Verification: Failed" under it), OR will be automatically downloaded if you use automatic license management in ZModeler (via Account Setup page with your account name and platform password specified there).
lilmonkeylv-

Post by lilmonkeylv- »

When ever I press, the Apply button, the page instantly logs me out and reloads me
lilmonkeylv-

Post by lilmonkeylv- »

Could it be possible, to use Discord, or any other communication place, it is quite hard for me to understand and to spam this forum, with questions, just feels not right.
lilmonkeylv-

Post by lilmonkeylv- »

I know understand what do you mean, however, I don't get any checkboxes or a question box. I can only press Apply, and no license key is even given to me. It just logs me out of my account and throws me back to the login page.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

give it a try again, it should work now.
woodythestuff69

Post by woodythestuff69 »

im having the same issue, i just purchased one month and its telling me that i need to revalidate in 6 days, and i dont quite understand why? its not accepting and allowing me to restart the zmod. :evil:
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Make sure no other zmodeler3.exe process is running in background, make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator.

Once license is installed, it is validated for 6 days (or more) and ZModeler can run in offline mode for 6 days with your license. Then it requires to refresh validity of your license and will be able to work for 6 days more. and so on.

If you have configured automatic license validation, ZModeler will check your license from time to time on license server and you can keep using it up to expiration without any additional steps to perform or anything else to care of.