Requesting assistance (Revalidate in 6 days)

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

hrag205

Requesting assistance (Revalidate in 6 days)

Post by hrag205 »

Hello, i keep getting this message everytime i try to use Zmodeler3. I bought the 30 day license and upon attempting to activate and validate it, this keeps happening and i'm unsure if i have to wait another 6 days or if someone can look into this asap so that i don't lose time on the license.

Platform ID: RPJ4E-NV

Username: hrag205
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Requesting assistance (Revalidate in 6 days)

Post by Oleg »

License key after being installed in ZModeler works for several days. Then it requires to be verified again (re-validated). So, "revalidate in 6 days" means you can work with this key installed for 5 days, then ZModeler requires fresh validation for this key to keep working. In other words, you can go offline for 5 days and ZModeler will still trust to your license key, then it requires to verify it. If you have configured online validation for your platform ID, ZModeler will verify key from time to time automatically, so you should not bother on these days of validation. If you've used manual copy+shift method, then you will need to give ZModeler fresh validation key from time to time manually: press "Validate" button in web account, copy validation key, open ZModeler's license window, press and hold "Shift" key for 2-3 seconds. ZModeler will refresh validation and "Verification: revalidate in 1 day" will change to "Verification: revalidate in 6 days".

Automatic validation is a preferred choice. Assign password onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Specify your account name and platform password in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page.