app keep crashing

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

x7k8

app keep crashing

Post by x7k8 »

so at first i sub'd at 28 of may so my sub should end tomorrow but i ended before 3 days but i skipped this point and i had 2 15-15 day free sub so there was an error that zmodeler was not accepting the code so i deleted it then re installed it then after i login i need to close the app then i need to run it as administrator as soon as i run it as administrator so i can put my code 5 second and the app crashes even if i dont touch even the mouse and keyboard it will crash even if i dont run as administrator i dont know why but i does crash when ever i run the app within 5 to 6 sec i cant even put my code or do any thing and i need help ASAP
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: app keep crashing

Post by Oleg »

It looks like problem is related to the network module - either license checking ends up with app crash or updates checking fails.

it is advised to reboot your computer first, then get a clean downloaded version with default settings and unpack it into a different folder. Then run it and check whether it suffers the same problem or not.

Mind not to remove your platform ID from web account - it will delete trial license. Paid license should have the same days count as the paid on the price. However, if you revoke license, this rounds down "current day", so using revocation can easily drop days count on your license by one or two.
x7k8.

Post by x7k8. »

so first of all i was idiot and i removed my platform id i didn't realized that removing it, it will remove it for ever so i removed it because it was glitched so i removed it and add it back again then the problem is the same so i deleted zmodeler and the same problem i just went back and read every thing and every warning and realized that i removed my platform and i cant use it again so is there is any solution for that
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you can restore platform ID by adding it again onto your web account. Trial license will not get restored. Send me a PM with your account name and platform ID, I'll restore it with trial license manually few later.