Always says "account license denies this action"

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

yellownofx

Always says "account license denies this action"

Post by yellownofx »

I have almost everything working and my account is working again, but I have tried for many days now to fix this issue. I upload my key holding shift and after that it will say "failed". Then I do the same with the validation key on top of it and it says something else like "success" or something. Then I click "OK" and when I then try to import something it will say "account license denies this action". I have even had my friend who has a working Zmodeler help me and he also couldn't get it fixed. I don't really feel like wasting 8$ on something I can't even use especially after I have also wasted countless hours on this and looking through your articles and help pages.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Always says "account license denies this action"

Post by Oleg »

License key is likely not installed in ZModeler. When license key is installed, ZModeler needs to save it on a hard drive, so next time you run ZModeler, your license keys should be pre-installed.

reboot your PC.

Move zmodeler folder somewhere to drive D: if possible or at least to C:\Program Files folder.
Mind to run ZModeler3.exe as Administrator.

Then install license key in ZModeler and fresh validation (in case automatic license validation works fine, ZModeler will download and validate automatically).

When license key is installed, you get a file codelib.dynamic in Shared folder of ZModeler. This file is re-created each time you run ZModeler.

It could be a case when antivirus blocks ZModeler from updating or re-creating library file, so try again with antivirus turned off.