No Trial License in Account

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

NadPlayz

No Trial License in Account

Post by NadPlayz »

Hello,

I have followed the instructions in this article (viewtopic.php?t=5673) in an attempt to activate a trial license for myself to test out ZModeler, but I have been unable to do so.
On ZModeler3 Account Management, under "My Licenses", I do not see any trial license.

How should I proceed?

Thank you.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: No Trial License in Account

Post by Oleg »

I've re-submitted your platform ID with trial license. Mind to assign password onto platform again, as it has no password currently.

Activate your license on "My licenses" page, ZModeler will download and install it automatically (as I could see your copy of ZModeler was able to log in to license server recently, but you had no license to be downloaded).
NadPlayz

Post by NadPlayz »

Awesome, thank you so much for the quick reply!
Vortelsss

Post by Vortelsss »

Can you help me
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Vortelsss wrote: Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:40 amCan you help me
You have used your trial license on another account already. Your case is different - you can use paid license only.
LocalSpetsnaz

Post by LocalSpetsnaz »

yeah same here, no trial available for my account
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

LocalSpetsnaz wrote: Sat Jan 21, 2023 2:24 pm yeah same here, no trial available for my account
mind to specify account name and platform ID when you post of missing trial license.

Platform IDs are not absolutely unique, it is quite possible another computer with the same ID has used trial license, so web account does not give you trial license. If I am given an account name and platform ID, I could check whether the trial usage was by another user or you have just created a new account (license server can't check this automatically).

So, there are good chances to get a trial license actually.
dew12guitar

Post by dew12guitar »

I've never used it. I can't activate free Trial License. Please help me quickly.
Account : lovelpb456
Platform ID : 92YG9-72
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

dew12guitar wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:32 am I've never used it. I can't activate free Trial License. Please help me quickly.
Account : lovelpb456
Platform ID : 92YG9-72
Hello.
I have added platform ID 92YG9-72 onto your new account with trial license.
dew12guitar

Post by dew12guitar »

After it has been activated I have restart computer but haven't yet. I can't use it because it failed.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Trial license can be validated in automatic mode only. This requires the latest ZModeler version: 3.3.0 build 1231.
Once you get the latest version, specify your account name on "Account Setup" page (with no password). press OK and restart ZModeler.