Cant log in on zmodeler

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

RyZe543

Cant log in on zmodeler

Post by RyZe543 »

I've recently purchased a key to use for my computer but can't seem to log in. I can log into my account on the website but when I launch the app, I can't. I know my password for the platform pass and I also have changed it and still doesn't want to work.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Cant log in on zmodeler

Post by Oleg »

Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account.
In ZModeler you should specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

Note, ZModeler will not log in or show anything, it uses login details to download and validate license key in background. So, upon restarting ZModeler, you should open "License Information" window - you should see your license key downloaded and validated in 3-10 seconds.

Note, you need to activate license in web account manually, so ZModeler can find a license key to download. Mind to check your platform ID in web account - it have to be exactly the same as you see in ZModeler: a misspell will make it impossible to install license key.

Post by Guest »

Oleg wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:49 am Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account.
In ZModeler you should specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

Note, ZModeler will not log in or show anything, it uses login details to download and validate license key in background. So, upon restarting ZModeler, you should open "License Information" window - you should see your license key downloaded and validated in 3-10 seconds.

Note, you need to activate license in web account manually, so ZModeler can find a license key to download. Mind to check your platform ID in web account - it have to be exactly the same as you see in ZModeler: a misspell will make it impossible to install license key.
I did that and still didnt work. I had zmod on my pervious ssd that fried itself so could that be a reason its not letting me log in. I have a 6 month key active right now. I have set my password and re set it.

Post by Guest »

Oleg wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 10:49 am Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account.

I also still have the same platform id as i did before my ssd fried
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

when you start ZModeler, you should see a spinning circle icon in the bottom of ZModeler window ("checking for updates..."). Does it stop spinning with blue "OK" icon or green "down-arrow" icon, or keep spinning?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Also, specify me your platform ID and account name.
Given a name of topic starer, I was able to locate account name

RyZe543 with platform 9XERU-5U on it. This platform has logged in to license server today. In most of cases, this is enough for ZModeler too download license key.

Attach a screenshot of your "License Information" window in ZModeler, if you still get problems.

Post by Guest »

Oleg wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 11:13 am when you start ZModeler, you should see a spinning circle icon in the bottom of ZModeler window ("checking for updates..."). Does it stop spinning with blue "OK" icon or green "down-arrow" icon, or keep spinning?
Ohhhh, thank you so much. It needed to update and its was auto updating because I didnt have it on.
dede21

Post by dede21 »

Can you help me too? I have activated my license and did what you had to do to log in. But it still doesn't work. Under license information, it just keeps saying, that I need to log in, even though that is what I just did. Thanks in advance...
dede21

Post by dede21 »

Btw, I think ur server is down or something cuz it doesn't detect anything
dede21

Post by dede21 »

Update: It detects the license key, but it just keeps saying "Failed" even though the license key and the user is correct
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Ensure platform ID in web account is exactly the same as you see in ZModeler - a misspell will make it impossible to install license.
Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID, specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler's "Account Setup" page. press OK and restart ZModeler.

You can not install license key with "Copy and Shift" method. Trial license can only be installed via automatic online method.

Post by Guest »

I have already done this before many times. But it still fails. I have only succeeded once to have the "License Information" display my license key, only to tell me that it failed. It's close to impossible to even make it check for my key.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

An account "dede21" has three platform IDs, each with trial license. None of them has ever logged in to license server, so your copy of ZModeler was never able to reach license server. Check your network and firewall settings. Post a screenshot of your ZModeler's "License Information" window.

Make sure to put ZModeler folder not on a system drive (if possible). Do not put ZModeler folder on your desktop, "My documents" or "Downloads" folders. Prefer a folder like C:\Program Files\ or something like that.

Always run ZModeler as Administrator.

Note, when you specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler, you should close ZModeler. Once you do so, you should get a "zmodeler3_profile.xml" file updated (settings got saved) - so you should see it's date/time modification to update.

When you run ZModeler, you could see a spinning circle icon in the bottom of ZModeler's window. It should stop spinning with either blue "oK" icon or green "down-arrow" icon - meaning ZModeler was able to check for updates (and either it's up to date, or updates are available). If it keep spinning, then ZModeler is unable to reach updates server and will be unable to reach license server too.

And the very latest thing - your OS windows might still point ZModeler to the old server giving a wrong IP address to an application. You can clear DNS cache on your system, so it get the correct IP using a command prompt:

ipconfig /flushdns

Post by Guest »

[img]file:///D:/Ice%20Cream%20Videos/ice_screenshot_20210512-174916.png[/img]

This is what I can give you (Idk if u can see the image). And it always says that I'm up-to-date, so it can't be that. And I have tried running it as Admin, but that didn't do anything.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

remove a file Codelib.zmx from "Shared" folder of ZModeler.

Run Zmodeler and make sure ZModeler offers "updates are available for download". does it?
dede21

Post by dede21 »

Yes, it did, but that didn't fix anything. I still can't load in the key :(
dede21

Post by dede21 »

Thanks for the help you could give me. But I give up on this one.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Removing "codelib.zmx" file does not fix anything, it lets ZModeler determine a missing file and get the one from updates server. If ZModeler does not offer any update to download, then ZModeler is unable to reach license server and will be unable to install trial license at all. Only paid license can be installed manually (in offline mode).
Marine0059

Post by Marine0059 »

Unable to reset password and login
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Marine0059 wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 7:14 am Unable to reset password and login
I have set your outlook e-mail from purchase as your account e-mail. You can use these details to recover password. Mind to check spam/junk box as password recover e-mail is likely to be filtered as spam.

Also, check your platform ID in web account to avoid misspells. The ID in web account must be exactly the same as you see in ZModeler.

Post by Guest »

i dont know my username and cant log into zmodeler on downloaded version when i paste my license key it says VERIFICATION: WRONG PASSWORD
and i just purchased my 1 month today
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Guest wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:00 am i dont know my username and cant log into zmodeler on downloaded version when i paste my license key it says VERIFICATION: WRONG PASSWORD
and i just purchased my 1 month today
since you can purchase license in web account only, then you are able to log in to your web account, right? If you do, just assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. This is the password you should specify in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Then press OK, close ZModeler, wait 5-7 seconds and run ZModeler again.
flakocherokee

Post by flakocherokee »

now it sais ( verification: platform not found, wrong account name or misspell in id)
i dont know whats my id
flakocherokee

Post by flakocherokee »

i dont know what is my account login
flakocherokee

Post by flakocherokee »

is there any way i can get my money back