Is it NOT possible to get a new platform ID.

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Oleg
Site Admin

Is it NOT possible to get a new platform ID.

Post by Oleg »

It is NOT POSSIBLE to get a new Platform ID.

When license key is not validated in ZModeler's license window, this is NOT an issue with platform ID. This is an issue not supplying ZModeler with fresh validation key.

Validation key can either be downloaded by ZModeler automatically, or supplied manually via "Copy and Shift" method. Before your obtain a validation key in web account using "Validate" button, make sure your license key shown in web account and license key in ZModeler are the same. Make sure to specify explicitly your ZModeler version: 32 bit or 64 bit. Then press Validate button, copy validation key, go back to ZModeler's license window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. ZModeler should accept validation in 2-3 seconds, it should not take more.

Note, if you use manual method as above, clear account name and password fields on "Account Setup" page and restart ZModeler first.

In any case, it is strongly advised to rely on automatic license validation:
Assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page of "About" window. Specify your account name and platform password 123456 there, press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

Re: Is it possible to get a new platform ID?

Post by Guest »

Oleg wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 6:57 am What's you account name and platform ID you have in ZModeler?
account name: jamiiees
platford id: 99NCT-QH
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

platform with trial license restored.
jamiiees

Post by jamiiees »

Oleg wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 9:31 am platform with trial license restored.
could you help me with validating my license? whenever i tried it'd always say failed, wouldn't let me validate. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I make my platform ID password the same as my main so I don't get any mix ups, I run it as admin, still nothing.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

sure.
assign password 123456 onto your platform on "My computers" page. press SUbmit.

In ZModeler on "Account Setup" page specify your account name and platform password 123456. press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

ZModeler folder should not be placed on your desktop or in "My documents". If possible, move folder out from system drive, e.g. to drive D: if possible. (D:\Software\ZModeler3 or something like that).

Mind to run ZModeler as Administrator.
A2KLo

Post by A2KLo »

I was sold a PC and tried to add the platform to my Zmod Account and it said it was already used HELP i would like my trial because i am new to zmod
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Specify what is the platform ID you have on your computer now?
A2KLo

Post by A2KLo »

H334J-AG is the platform id
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You have used this platform ID on another account in March 2021. I've added this platform ID onto your account without trial license.

Post by Guest »

why wont i get a trial i just bought this pc from someone
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Specify your account name and platform ID, I'll check its history.
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

me to platform id; Z42NQ-GU
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Mathieu wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:13 am me to platform id; Z42NQ-GU
Your platform ID is ok. Assign password in web account and in ZModeler again to refresh password settings.
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

When i open zmodler it doesn't detect my platform and i says that i don't have a license https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

Is my license black listed on my platform? Is it possible to get a new platform id?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Mathieu , show me a screenshot of your "About" -> "License Information" window please.
satzu

Post by satzu »

Hello,
Would I be able to receive a new platform ID?
My current one is RCQAZ-HS, but I am unable to validate a license with it.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

It is NOT POSSIBLE to get a new Platform ID.

When license key is not validated in ZModeler's license window, this is NOT an issue with platform ID. This is an issue not supplying ZModeler with fresh validation key.

Validation key can either be downloaded by ZModeler automatically, or supplied manually via "Copy and Shift" method. Before your obtain a validation key in web account using "Validate" button, make sure your license key shown in web account and license key in ZModeler are the same. Make sure to specify explicitly your ZModeler version: 32 bit or 64 bit. Then press Validate button, copy validation key, go back to ZModeler's license window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. ZModeler should accept validation in 2-3 seconds, it should not take more.

Note, if you use manual method as above, clear account name and password fields on "Account Setup" page and restart ZModeler first.

In any case, it is strongly advised to rely on automatic license validation:
Assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page of "About" window. Specify your account name and platform password 123456 there, press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Is it NOT possible to get a new platform ID.

Post by Oleg »

Follow the license installation instructions.

1. Assign password onto your platform ID on My Computers page.
2. make sure you always run ZModeler as Administrator.
3. specify your account name and platform password in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

Your platform ID is OK and your license in web account is OK too. The steps above are probably what is not being done right.

In some cases, you should move ZModeler folder from a system drive onto another drive and do steps 1-3 again.
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

Still doesn't work i put it on another drive done the steps but it doesn't word i don't know what i am doing wrong.
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

Is my platform id blacklisted?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

No, if you have platform ID on your account, it is not black-listed.
The platform ID on your account has logged in to license server in April. Make sure this is exactly the ID you have in ZModeler now. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page. Clear account name and password fields, press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

Copy your license key in web account, go back to ZModeler's License Information window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. You should see your license key in ZModeler now. If you don't - your platform ID is not the one you have in web account. add a correct platform ID in such a case.

Your license key will have "Verification: Failed" under it. It's OK.

In web account, specify whether you use 32-bit or 64-bit version of ZModeler and press "Validate" button. Copy validation key.
Go back to ZModeler's License Information window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds again. you should see "Verification: Failed" changing to "Verification: revalidate in 6 days".

Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

If the above is done precisely, you will succeed. So far I see no problems on your account / platform / license - everything is OK on the server side.
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

If i hold the shift key nothing happens
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Mathieu wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 1:20 am If i hold the shift key nothing happens
your license key is either not copied. or your platform ID in web account has a misspell.