Can't login into Zmodeler 3

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

emergenc

Can't login into Zmodeler 3

Post by emergenc »

I just recently was able to get my platform added to my online account (Thank You Again) and now I can't activate my license or log into my account on Zmodeler 3 when I load the app up. It won't let me model or open any of my previous projects up. Please help
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Can't login into Zmodeler 3

Post by Oleg »

You should activate license in web account on "My licenses" page. Inside ZModeler you specify your account name and your platform password. The platform password is the one you assign on "My computers" page in web account. Mind to run ZModeler as administrator when installing license (perfectly, always run it as administrator).

Post by Guest »

I understand that process and followed but when. I click apply in the program it doesn't apply it and the pages don't change. Even if I click shift like in the past to validate it won't work
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Nothing should happen in the program when you press Apply. You need to restart ZModeler.

Using copy+shift method requires the latest build of ZModeler : 3.2.1.1195, copy your license key in web account, "shift" it into ZModeler. validate license key in web account - copy validation key, "shift" it into ZModeler. Restart Zmodeler.

Post by Guest »

Thanks it worked