Forgot Username

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

idk

Forgot Username

Post by idk »

I know my acc is registered with houstonclem@gmail.com but I forgot my username.. pls help
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Forgot Username

Post by Oleg »

Your account was pruned due to inactivity. You can create an account again.
Dominik Smith

Post by Dominik Smith »

I know i have an account, My paypal recipte was ****************, and paypal name Aneta Szerlag, However i don't know the username or password that was attached to, i know my platform id was 959GF-8E, pelase could you help, and if my account was pruned i have created a new one, however it is not letting me put the id in.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Dominik Smith wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:39 am I know i have an account, My paypal recipte was ***********, and paypal name Aneta Szerlag, However i don't know the username or password that was attached to, i know my platform id was 959GF-8E, pelase could you help, and if my account was pruned i have created a new one, however it is not letting me put the id in.
I've set your email on account dominikszerlag, you can use these details to recover password. Mind to check Junk/Spam box, as password e-mail might get there.