Problem activating license.

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

LeynerN31

Problem activating license.

Post by LeynerN31 »

Good morning Oleg, and to all the guys.
I have the following problem.
I have two computers.
In one of the two computers, the license perfectly registers the one that is assigned.
On the second computer it does not register any licenses.
Neither the free license nor the paid license. Of which I have two.
Things I've already tried without success:
1.register by Key using the shift key. ( in this procedure the zmodeler gets stuck in checking online)
2.registration by user and platform key. (In this simple procedure, zmodeler does nothing.)
Things to take into account.
1.I have zmodeler running as administrator.
2.It is on local drive D
3.I already tried to delete the Corelib file (something like that I read in the forum)
4.In every procedure, when the registry fails I remove zmodeler and re-extract it for a clean registry.
5.It is not the internet, because I already tried another internet.

Below I attach a video in MEGA where it shows the entire procedure carried out, at the same time captures from my zmodeler account with both licenses + the free license, in any case it does not register and does not work.
I thank you very much that you can help me, because this is my way of working.
Imageimagen en hd
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Problem activating license.

Post by Oleg »

unpack all ZModeler files again to ensure all files are present.
run zmodeler, open "Account Setup" page. Clear account name and password there. press OK.
Open Settings->Profile->Editor and press "Save profile", Close ZModeler.

Run ZModeler and install license key manually (copy+shift). There should be no "checking online...", it should be "Verification: Failed" under your license key.
In web account specify 64-bit version and press "Validate". Copy validation key and "Shift" it too. You should see "Verification: revalidate in 12 days" or something like that. press OK and restart ZModeler. Your license key should be already there. If it is, then license key is installed and ZModeler can import/export.

Always run ZModeler as Administrator. Add ZModeler folder into exclude list of your antivirus.
LeynerN31

Post by LeynerN31 »

I already did it, without success...
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

...and your ZModeler's license window now looks like.. (screenshot)?