Refund

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Valckyz

Refund

Post by Valckyz »

Hey so I cannot post a topic on Zmodeler discussion. I bought zmodeler like less than an hour ago and it really wasn't what I expected. I know I should try harder but Ill buy a licence again when I have time to make cars. Can I get a refund?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Refund

Post by Oleg »

Will pausing your license and resetting its time back to original fit your needs?
Valckyz

Post by Valckyz »

I would prefer a full refund.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your payment was refunded, license voided, platform serving suspended.
xxfoxxx_

Post by xxfoxxx_ »

hello i need a refund i just payed for the licence and its saying pending on the website but on my bank statement its saying payed!!! please help me or give me a refund please
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Specify your account name and/or transaction number. Depending on your payment method, it might take up to several hours for the payment to be processed. In most of cases, PayPal and card payments are instant (license issued upon returning from payment page).
xxfoxxx_

Post by xxfoxxx_ »

Oleg wrote:Specify your account name and/or transaction number. Depending on your payment method, it might take up to several hours for the payment to be processed. In most of cases, PayPal and card payments are instant (license issued upon returning from payment page).
ok so its not showing up anymore on the orders page on the website but its still on my statement?? please help! also i cant see the order number anymore since its not there
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I can see you've applied license to your platform ID.

Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page.
Specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.
Bloods

Post by Bloods »

Hey i was wondering if i can get a refund. I ask for a refund because every time i try to apply the licence it logs me out the site. So i can't even use the licence. Unless there is a way to fix this.
Mitchyy

Post by Mitchyy »

I was wondering if I could please get a refund its is not what I expected and I'm not gonna be able to use it because of family issues and not gonna have any money because I'm financially broke and need money back is it possible?
RetroWolf1220

Post by RetroWolf1220 »

I have only had zmodeler for 1 day I would like a refund
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You were supposed to use trial license before purchase. It is explicitly stated in terms and conditions of license purchase. Since you have already activated your paid license, I had to black-list your platform ID too.
danielt105

Post by danielt105 »

Hey there, I've been having issues authenticating and I don't understand zMod all to well. But now I need the money for something else could I get a refund please?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

danielt105 wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:17 am Hey there, I've been having issues authenticating and I don't understand zMod all to well. But now I need the money for something else could I get a refund please?
Daniel, I've blocked your license and sent a refund to your payment.
craziiistarlord

Post by craziiistarlord »

Hello I wanted a refund thought I was getting the free trial but mistakenly payed the 1 month. My account name is craziiistarlord and my transaction ID is 1V130907HK5168122
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

craziiistarlord wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:11 am Hello I wanted a refund thought I was getting the free trial but mistakenly payed the 1 month. My account name is craziiistarlord and my transaction ID is 1V130907HK5168122
Dear customer,

I have send a full refund and voided your license.

As this is the second time you purchase a paid license, I assume you are aware of the license purchase steps. Also, your platform has used its trial license on your first account, so it is barely possible you really expected to get a free trial again while making a purchase.

You have already activated and installed the paid license you are requesting refund for.

Given the above, if you ever request refund again, I will consider it as cheating and ban your platform ID permanently. You will be unable to use ZModeler anymore.
Cresfirc

Post by Cresfirc »

Hello there, I would like a refund of the licence, I think it would be fine for me to do so since I haven't used it at all, I want a refund because my interests weren't fit enough in this software, I am sorry for the inconvenience, My name is Cresfirc. and the transaction id is 7SK78829UJ645945K.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Sure. Payment refunded, license voided.
skippy9008

Post by skippy9008 »

I would like a refund because i have not used zmodler since i bought it and i have no need for it. My transaction id is 5FF41957G7004443N
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

skippy9008 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:37 pm I would like a refund because i have not used zmodler since i bought it and i have no need for it. My transaction id is 5FF41957G7004443N
Sure, your license was not yet activated, you have been sent a full refund of your payment.
jfynas

Post by jfynas »

Hi,

I'm wondering if I'm eligible for a refund. I was unaware that you received a trial version. If possible may I receive a refund, I just wanted to test out ZModeler and see if I want to convert my work on the service fully.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

jfynas wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:52 pm Hi,

I'm wondering if I'm eligible for a refund. I was unaware that you received a trial version. If possible may I receive a refund, I just wanted to test out ZModeler and see if I want to convert my work on the service fully.
I have sent a refund of your transaction and removed paid license. You can use the trial license. Mind, the trial license can only be installed in automatic mode, so you should assign password onto your platform ID on "My computers" page and specify this password in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page alongside with your account name.

Also, your platform is allowed to log in, but has never did so. Make sure the ID in web account is exactly the one you see in ZModeler on "License Information" page.
Dannio255

Post by Dannio255 »

Hello, I have done some upgrades to my PC which led to my platform id to change without my knowledge. I purchased a license and then later a trial license appeared for me to use so I instead used the trial license. Is it possible to refund the paid license?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Dannio255 wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 4:28 pm Hello, I have done some upgrades to my PC which led to my platform id to change without my knowledge. I purchased a license and then later a trial license appeared for me to use so I instead used the trial license. Is it possible to refund the paid license?
It is OK to use trial license after the paid one. However, as you have revoked the paid license and activated the trial, you can use the trial license currently. Your paid license is paused, you can activate it later.
Panda2M

Post by Panda2M »

Hey You started for me a Refound procces. It takes to long,. i would like to keep my license. Can we do this?