ATS lowboy gooseneck does not load textures on import

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderator: Oleg

Mmeister

ATS lowboy gooseneck does not load textures on import

Post by Mmeister »

Hi Oleg,

There's a particular issue I have with goosenecks accessories in SCS lowboy trailers. The model imported does not include textures properly and Zmodeler gives no errors of them being missing, thus materials are empty of most textures. Could you take a look on what could be the issue with these mats?

If you want me I can upload images.

Regards
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: ATS lowboy gooseneck does not load textures on import

Post by Oleg »

can you load textures manually in textures browser? ZModeler uses DX9 and might not be able to load new (DX10 and later) texture formats. New texture compression methods, new 16-bit/16-bit uncompressed formats will fail to load too.
Mmeister

Post by Mmeister »

But which ones? And where to place them on mats? Its all just empty and with no indication what is missing where.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

check the .mat files. When you import with "Retain mat names", materials browser will show you original material names. pick the one that misses textures, locate it on your disk and open it with notepad. you will see texture references there. try to load an associated texture into ZModeler manually.
Mmeister

Post by Mmeister »

Ok, thank you Oleg. I'll try that.