Trailer Dummy Hook

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderator: Oleg

fabbromix

Trailer Dummy Hook

Post by fabbromix »

Hello Community,
I found an old trailer and fortunately my ETS2 (1.43) hooks the mod, but I have a problem hooking the trailer to the truck with the T key if I hook it from the garage everything ok, in my opinion the trailer is too low compared to the truck ( see photos).
I entered Zmod I selected everything except the root node ("s_ki_solid" as suggested by the legendary Oleg) and raised from point 0 but it doesn't work.
I also canceled the Dummy HOOK the trrailer is hooked anyway.
Could you tell me what I need to change in zmod?
I am putting you the photos of the changes I made in Zmod.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Garage hook:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There seems to be something banging and I can't go under to hang up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pushed back all the way to the wall and it was not possible to hook.

Harald-RS
Beginner

Re: Trailer Dummy Hook

Post by Harald-RS »

The fault is not with the trailers but with the truck mod, where the hook point is too high.
Greetings
Harald
My System: PC Windows 11
fabbromix

Post by fabbromix »

Harald-RS wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:30 am The fault is not with the trailers but with the truck mod, where the hook point is too high.
Thanks Friend from mod the Hook I find it under the fifth wheel.
Maybe I have to raise it?

Harald-RS
Beginner

Post by Harald-RS »

You showed a picture of the semitrailer with the MAN earlier where the semitrailer was higher up than the fifth wheel.

The problem here is that you would not have had to change the semi-trailer, but only the hook point of the truck so that it goes further down so that the semi-trailer rests correctly.
Greetings
Harald
fabbromix

Post by fabbromix »

Harald-RS wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:37 am You showed a picture of the semitrailer with the MAN earlier where the semitrailer was higher up than the fifth wheel.

The problem here is that you would not have had to change the semi-trailer, but only the hook point of the truck so that it goes further down so that the semi-trailer rests correctly.
The fact is that I cannot hook this trailer I can only hook it if I select it from the garage automatically (see photo 3 of the first previous post) and as you say I see it higher than the fifth wheel, all the other trailers in the game hook well on the Man.
The photos of the 6x4 chassis are of the Man in the photo.
Hooking up the trailer autonomously ie key T is not possible !!! the truck going to the back collides with some obstacles and it is not possible to hook up in any way.
Harald-RS
Beginner

Post by Harald-RS »

Do you have the experienced saddling up active?
Greetings
Harald
fabbromix

Post by fabbromix »

Harald-RS wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:37 am Do you have the experienced saddling up active?
Yes, I can go up.
The problem was the fifth wheel collision I canceled it and now I can engage.