Prefabs - Locator - Semaphore - Traffic Rules.

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderator: Oleg

Harald-RS
Beginner

Prefabs - Locator - Semaphore - Traffic Rules.

Post by Harald-RS »

Hi Oleg,

would it be possible to import the locators for the traffic rules in the prefabs?

https://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Docume ... tion-point
Greetings
Harald
My System: PC Windows 11
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Prefabs - Locator - Semaphore - Traffic Rules.

Post by Oleg »

what kind of locators do you miss in current ZModeler implementation?

Edit: Semaphore light dummy node in ZModeler specifies profile in object name. There was a guide on Prefabs with description of semaphore dummy nodes, I can't remind most of details as it was quite a long ago.

I advise to import original road crossing prefab and take a look at semaphores setup.
Harald-RS
Beginner

Post by Harald-RS »

The problem is that I can't find the locator settings in Z-Mod to change the rules for traffic.
Greetings
Harald
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Locator settings are generally in a profile for an associated traffic light.

For example, I've imported a prefab\cross\road2_x_road2_sidewalk
It has 4 lights in prefab->lights section. All these traffic lights use profile "Cr_2x2". Each light is additionally identified by zero-based number, so "Cr_2x2 (3)" is the semaphore light #3 with profile Cr_2x2. User-defined options on this dummy have only "Timing" property for light phases.

Lane points (manipulators level) in user-defined property can have a "Light" user-defined property with a zero-based number of the traffic light. AI at such a point will respect an associated semaphore light before passing the upcoming lane segment.

Most of properties/rules are likely to be specified in a semaphore profile which is not a part of prefab model itself.
Harald-RS
Beginner

Post by Harald-RS »

I have shared a link from SCS Wiki where you can see the point locators and link them to the rules.
Greetings
Harald
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

May you specify me some game prefab models that has traffic rules in a .ppd file? And, if possible, a screenshot of this model from in-game editor with traffic rules shown. I just don't know what traffic rules are and where to look for them.
Harald-RS
Beginner

Post by Harald-RS »

Look up this prefab.

/prefab/cross/road1_x_road1

And i have this Error by export.

Code: Select all

Using manual routing on navigation.
Can not determine safe radius for intersection at {25.312 0.000 -68.609}. Defaulting to 40.0.
Can not determine safe radius for intersection at {-72.020 0.000 -53.254}. Defaulting to 40.0.
Can not determine safe radius for intersection at {20.812 0.000 -68.583}. Defaulting to 40.0.
Incorrect or incomplete priority (ID) values assigned on segments intersecting at {20.812, 0.000, -68.583}.
Incorrect or incomplete priority (ID) values assigned on segments intersecting at {22.998, 0.000, -58.881}.
Incorrect or incomplete priority (ID) values assigned on segments intersecting at {25.436, 0.000, -55.264}.
Greetings
Harald