Is It Possible to carry an wiper.pmd?

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderator: Oleg

kartal2339

Is It Possible to carry an wiper.pmd?

Post by kartal2339 »

hi.. i have a custom truck but i have aproblem with exterior wiper...i must carry them upper with anim...can i use the original wiper.pmd? and how can i carry it with anim ?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Is It Possible to carry an wiper.pmd?

Post by Oleg »

you will need to record a new animation track for them.
in general, you can update "position" values on wiper arms to move them up. You can load an animation file in "Tracks editor", bring animation to edit area of tracks editor, select full range of keys and manually type new "Y" value for position on selected keys.

In general, the following video does the same, but with more steps/actions being performed:
https://youtu.be/X1WWG4VT9Nw
kartal2339

Post by kartal2339 »

Oleg wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 10:46 am you will need to record a new animation track for them.
in general, you can update "position" values on wiper arms to move them up. You can load an animation file in "Tracks editor", bring animation to edit area of tracks editor, select full range of keys and manually type new "Y" value for position on selected keys.

In general, the following video does the same, but with more steps/actions being performed:
https://youtu.be/X1WWG4VT9Nw
i understand what i have to do...but where can i find the cordinates of joint point?
and one more question; is it possible to copy an anim model for RHD interior?

and thanks for your interest
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you can place the object where you need it to be and read "Position" in properties of this object. If you've loaded an animation already, toggle "Free mode" to be able to move an object.