White line issue.

Troubleshooting gudes, solutions and other ZModeler3-related discussion

Moderator: Oleg

GeorgieMoon

White line issue.

Post by GeorgieMoon »

I've had this problem on almost every vehicle I work on, there seems to be random white lines throughout my model. I thought it was a Zmodeler bug at first but it's showing ingame as well. Most of the models I work on usually come from Zmodeler 2.2.6 or 3dsMax. I've tried exporting as different formats to no avail. Any solution to this? It's very frustrating and has happened to me on almost every project. Image Image
GeorgieMoon

Re: White line issue.

Post by GeorgieMoon »

Mind boggling stuff right here, only seems to happen with mesh and detail materials for whatever reason.. ImageImage
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: White line issue.

Post by Oleg »

may show the same problem in viewport with "textures" turned off and wireframe turned on?

I doubt such a lines could happen inside mesh surface, I suppose it could happen on open edges. You should try Modify\Move tool with "Snapping" and "Snap to vertices" toggled (toolbar with magnets). Move one vertex at problematic area, it will snap to the neighbor (the one it supposes to match perfectly), and from this moment on these vertices will match perfectly. Does this solve the white-lines issue?