Cargo Rotated

Troubleshooting gudes, solutions and other ZModeler3-related discussion

Moderator: Oleg

keithd203

Cargo Rotated

Post by keithd203 »

I set my cargo in Zmod and it looks fine,
load1.jpg
but when I put it in game the load rotated 90 degs.....
load2.jpg
When I open again in Zmod it is also rotated.
load3.jpg
Any thoughts?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Cargo Rotated

Post by Oleg »

reset local axes on root dummy, on an object "Defaultpart" and all its children (Defaultpart 01, Defaultpart 02 etc.)
kartal2339

Post by kartal2339 »

@oleg...
hi... i have an issue too with cargo ...on orginal mod for 1.32 the cargos are in right place...i converted it with zmod 3 and the cargos turned 180 degree...it is a logger and the cargo looklooks outside the trailer ... how can i fix it?
you told resetting dummy ...how can i do this?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

an export was changed some time ago and gives different directions on dummy nodes (effect like flares and mounting points for accesories). If you can't change the cargo itself, you should instead rotate the dummy node for the cargo on the trailer. In general, this issue is fixed with Modify\Rotate tool:
- toggle off "Pivot" button in the bottom of ZM window
- toggle off "Auto" button nearby
- pick "World" Y axes mode (or press "Y" label on axes tripod in the bottom-left corner of any viewport.
- ensure no objects selected (Select\None)
- Select the desired object(s) you want to rotate (you can do this with many objects at a time). you can use "ALT+click" on visibility [v] icon in hierarchy view to select objects from the hierarchy view directly.
- Pick Modiy\Rotate tool, expand its options, toggle "Rotate axes", (optionally) toggle off "Affect children".
- Click in any viewport (except 3D view) to apply Rotation tool. An option flyout window will appear - specify "180" there and press Enter (or OK). Selected dummies will rotate 180 on Y axis
kartal2339

Post by kartal2339 »

thanks bro...i love zmod3