I forgot my username need help.

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

mtn333e

I forgot my username need help.

Post by mtn333e »

so recently i got a new pc which I opened a all-new account for it but accidentally like an idiot I deleted my files where my account was because I was trying to open an all-new account instead but now my Platform ID is still saved at the other one, I didn't know that zm3 works that way so now I'm stuck without being able to enter and use zmodeler i sent a message to oleg but for some reason, I think it didn't send it (I'm new to that forum), so I'm just gonna try it here Oleg if you reading this plea i need help restoring my username from my old account the email I used on that account was- Arthurudumass145@gmail.com
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: I forgot my username need help.

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
Your web account is "mtn333e". There are no accounts associated with e-mail address you've specified. You can add your platform ID onto ANY account you like, just mind that your new platform ID will not get a trial license. Only the first-time-being-added platform gets a trial license. On the other hand, you can purchase a paid license and install it for your new platform ID on a web account you use previously, or on the one you've created recently - whichever you like better.
mtn333e

Post by mtn333e »

Oleg wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:31 am Hello.
Your web account is "mtn333e". There are no accounts associated with e-mail address you've specified. You can add your platform ID onto ANY account you like, just mind that your new platform ID will not get a trial license. Only the first-time-being-added platform gets a trial license. On the other hand, you can purchase a paid license and install it for your new platform ID on a web account you use previously, or on the one you've created recently - whichever you like better.
hey Oleg thanks for answering, yeah the username you gave me is the one I used on my old pc the one I was going to switch my platform ID too but, I cant until I get back the new one that I opened not to long ago I might got the wrong email I think, its might because of the name Arthur try one of this has to be one of those- mtn42101@gmail.com- jackbamers924101@gmail.com

I still got the platform code as well if you need it anything I can do to prove or help finally getting zmodeler working let me know I have been working a lot on it and I cant just stop I have a lot of people who support my work and stuff. pleas anything I can do let me know Oleg thank you for replying.
mtn333e

Post by mtn333e »

Oleg wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:31 am Hello.
yo sorry I wasn't reading clearly my bad, I don't mind paying of course I did it more than once on my old pc account but, my problem is when I launch zmoddeler the platform ID doesn't change it stayed on the account I opened the one I forgot the username on it, and I actually bought a license on a new account to try and see what happen but it says that my platform ID is being used by another account the account I couldn't remember the username one that's why I need that username so I will be able to switch back the platform ID back into the mtn account. i do remember the username to be arthur but I don't remember what number I added with it.
mtn333e

Post by mtn333e »

ohh Oleg i see what you meant god i was so blind to miss it I got it to work Oleg!! thanks to what you said earlier I'm so dumb for missing it yooo it worked and everything I'm so happy right now thank you man so much :)