Account Platform/ Licenses

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

fakyocouch12

Account Platform/ Licenses

Post by fakyocouch12 »

I Added A Platform And It Doesn't Want To Add The Platform So I Dont Know How To Fix This. Then My License Once I Did Have A Platform It Failed To Validate Now I Cant Even Add A Platform Cant You Fix The Problem
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Account Platform/ Licenses

Post by Oleg »

What is your platform ID?
fakyocouch12

Post by fakyocouch12 »

R9EYM-C8
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your platform ID is restored. Activate the license for your platform ID and install new license key in ZModeler.
fakyocouch12

Post by fakyocouch12 »

im not seeing it i dont see the profile at all
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

its on your account "fakyocouch12". Do not remove your platform ID, you've did it again after I've restored it.
fakyocouch12

Post by fakyocouch12 »

it wont let me validate my key in Zmodeler
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your platform is allowed to log in but has never did so. If you could install license key in ZModeler by copying and "shifting" it (so you can see license key in ZModeler), then your ID and license key are both OK and you need to put validation manually immediately as follows:

1. specify in web account on license page your ZModeler version: 32 bit or 64 bit. press "Validate" button nearby.
2. copy validation key.
3. go back to ZModeler's License window (where you can see "Verification: Failed" currently), press and hold "Shift" key for 2-3 seconds. You should see "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" now. Restart ZModeler.

Note, this will work for the latest version of ZModeler only (currently 3.2.1. build 1195). Running zmodeler3.exe as Administrator is essential. Turning off antivirus might be helpful if you succeed with steps above, but license disappears when you restart ZModeler.