Verification failed

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

Brillan123

Verification failed

Post by Brillan123 »

I have tried to fix this for a whole day. Nothings is working.

I have followed a tutorial how to sucess the verification but nothings is working. Can you help me?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Verification failed

Post by Oleg »

Failed verification can be fixed by applying verification key manually. This can only be applied to the very latest build of ZModeler only (to the moment, 3.2.1.1195). You need to specify whether your version 32 bit or 64 bit first; then press validate button and copy validation key. open License Information window (you should see your license key and "Verification: failed"), press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. Verification: Failed should change to Verification: Revalidate in 6 days or something like that.
Brillan123

It's not working

Post by Brillan123 »

It's not even working....
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Sorry, there was an issue at license server after upgrade. Several recently created platform IDs on user accounts were not served properly.
I had to re-submit your platform ID onto your account again. It is OK now, activate your license again. Also, I've reset your license to 35 days as an apologize for the inconvenience.
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

my license too,why aways Failed?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

May be caused by multiple revocations. You should rely on automatic verification, especially when license times runs out. Get the latest version of ZModeler (3.2.1.1195) to use offline (copy+shift) validation. The license key in web account should be the same you see in ZModeler, otherwise verification will not apply.

1. latest version
2. same license key in web and in ZModeler
3. proper ZModeler version (32 bit / 64 bit) specified in web account, as verification keys will not fit unless correct version specified.
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

Oleg wrote:May be caused by multiple revocations. You should rely on automatic verification, especially when license times runs out. Get the latest version of ZModeler (3.2.1.1195) to use offline (copy+shift) validation. The license key in web account should be the same you see in ZModeler, otherwise verification will not apply.

1. latest version
2. same license key in web and in ZModeler
3. proper ZModeler version (32 bit / 64 bit) specified in web account, as verification keys will not fit unless correct version specified.
i have try copy+shift all day ,is all failed,did have another way to fix it ? my version is new version(3.2.1.1195)
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I do not see any active license on your account. What are you trying to validate? Post a screenshot of ZModeler's License window and your web account license window please.
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

Oleg wrote:I do not see any active license on your account. What are you trying to validate? Post a screenshot of ZModeler's License window and your web account license window please.
if it aways dont work, how can i make new mods?.. plc help
Attachments
1.png
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

Oleg wrote:I do not see any active license on your account. What are you trying to validate? Post a screenshot of ZModeler's License window and your web account license window please.
Attachments
2.png
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

Can you give me some more time? Because I didn’t use it much, it failed for a long time :?: :oops:
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your platform is allowed to log in but has never did so. Make sure ZModeler folder is located somewhere on drive D: or at least in C:\Program Files. Mind to run zmodeler3.exe as Administrator. Add ZModeler folder into exclude list of your antivirus or firewall.

Assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account; specify your account name (case sensitive) and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Restart ZModeler. In most of cases performing steps above is enough to get license installed automatically. Of cause if ZModeler is able to reach license server. You can verify it by observing a spinning circle icon in the bottom of ZModeler window - it should stop spinning after 10-20 seconds with either blue "OK" icon or with green down-arrow icon. If it keep spinning, then ZModeler is unable to reach updates/license server and only manual license installation method could be used then.
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

Oleg wrote:Your platform is allowed to log in but has never did so. Make sure ZModeler folder is located somewhere on drive D: or at least in C:\Program Files. Mind to run zmodeler3.exe as Administrator. Add ZModeler folder into exclude list of your antivirus or firewall.

Assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account; specify your account name (case sensitive) and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Restart ZModeler. In most of cases performing steps above is enough to get license installed automatically. Of cause if ZModeler is able to reach license server. You can verify it by observing a spinning circle icon in the bottom of ZModeler window - it should stop spinning after 10-20 seconds with either blue "OK" icon or with green down-arrow icon. If it keep spinning, then ZModeler is unable to reach updates/license server and only manual license installation method could be used then.
today I have try it bro, but is same,im sure zmodeler3 connected internet,and i try the license to server,but at server my computer didnt activity,whats going on? did is server problems ? help me please :( im tired
Attachments
this are problem
this are problem
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

Oleg wrote:Your platform is allowed to log in but has never did so. Make sure ZModeler folder is located somewhere on drive D: or at least in C:\Program Files. Mind to run zmodeler3.exe as Administrator. Add ZModeler folder into exclude list of your antivirus or firewall.

and i have set up platform password 123456,but also cant work :(
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you should specify your zmodeler account name in ZModeler's "Account login" field. Currently you've specified platform ID and this is probably the cause.
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

Oleg wrote:you should specify your zmodeler account name in ZModeler's "Account login" field. Currently you've specified platform ID and this is probably the cause.
look bro,is same,please help me :(
Attachments
problem.png
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Ok, your copy of ZModeler has never logged in to license server.
From the point on your second screenshot, were you able to get a validation key in web account and "Shift" it into ZModeler? may you make a screenshot of your web account's license page after "Validate" button being pressed?
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

Oleg wrote:Ok, your copy of ZModeler has never logged in to license server.
From the point on your second screenshot, were you able to get a validation key in web account and "Shift" it into ZModeler? may you make a screenshot of your web account's license page after "Validate" button being pressed?
oh,i can use shift in zmodeler,but failed,this is web page
Attachments
1.png
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Assuming you can not rely on automatic method, manual license installation/validation is now allowed to all paid licenses including 30-days license. You should have a "Validate" button in web account now.
TheSixthPerson

Post by TheSixthPerson »

Oleg wrote:Assuming you can not rely on automatic method, manual license installation/validation is now allowed to all paid licenses including 30-days license. You should have a "Validate" button in web account now.
thank you bro ,now i can use it! :D