Cannot Validate License

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

keithd203

Cannot Validate License

Post by keithd203 »

Zmod has been working fine until today. Now I get the below popup and error message, and when I try to import a file i get a message "Cannot complete task, your license denies that action." I tried to validate my license using the steps in the My License tab, but nothing happens.

keithd203

Re: Cannot Validate License

Post by keithd203 »

I received the following PM from ZM3 [Service]:

ZModeler3 account was about to be created with your Username. If this was your
intended registration action, you can use the following activation key to complete
registration.

Verification Key: ********

If you don't want such an account to be created, leave this message as is and noone
will be able to take your Username for ZModeler3 account. If you delete this message,
you will receive similar notification message again when you or someone else will try
to register ZModeler3 account with your Username.

I can't respond to the PM because it's an auto generated message, so I'm a bit confused as to what I need to do to get my Zmod working again.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Do you have an option "Secure connection (SSL)" in Settings->General->Network? If you do, it should be toggled on.

The PM from [ZM3 [Service] is created when you specify your forum username in your web account, so a forum nickname is linked to your web account. It helps me to locate an account of user when he/she makes posts on forum related to account/licenses.
keithd203

Post by keithd203 »

Thanx O...I'm up and working now!