zmodeler license expired, in the website 69 days

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

f5544

zmodeler license expired, in the website 69 days

Post by f5544 »

Hi Oleg,

I have paid 60 euro's in 2 years of your program but i have every time problems with the license, it cost me license days.
On the site it says that i have 69 days left. but when i let zmodeler check the serial online through my account it says license expired.
I really like your program but is there any way to fix this or buy a version with unlimited days?
Because this will getting me very frustated.
f5544

Re: zmodeler license expired, in the website 69 days

Post by f5544 »

@oleg
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: zmodeler license expired, in the website 69 days

Post by Oleg »

In most of cases this is solved by issuing new license key for your license following steps:
1. remove platform ID from account
2. submit the same platform ID again.
3. activate license for your platform ID again and this time it will get a new license key generated.
4. remove both CodeLib files from "Shared" folder of ZModeler to remove old license key from zmodeler
5. run zmodeler and let it download updates (or unpack "codelib.zmx" file into "Shared" folder from original "zmodeler3_x64.zip" package).
6. assign password onto your newly-submitted platform in web account on "My computers" page.
7. run ZModeler and specify your account name and platform password from step #6 in ZModeler's "Account setup" page in About window. Press OK and restart ZModeler.

Make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator when license needs to be installed or validated. The rest of time you can run ZModeler in a regular way.