Commissioning a player model for GTAIV?

Discuss ZModeler 1 series issues here, ask for help and help others to become advanced users

Moderator: Oleg

Alvarez

Commissioning a player model for GTAIV?

Post by Alvarez »

Hello and Merry Christmas to you all.

I'll start a bit long. I'd love to experience Liberty City and everything it has to offer me, with my GTA 5 online character. Unfortunately, i'm not very proficient at modeling or rigging in Zmodeler.
Could you please help me out with that? I'd also help you or charity organisation of your choice with cash and provide the parts and materials so you don't have to search for them in files.
https://i.imgur.com/7zUGMbF.jpg
BrynnaDaRosa

Re: Commissioning a player model for GTAIV?

Post by BrynnaDaRosa »

I actually don't think Zmodeler2 or 3 are capable of GTA IV player models.

I'm still a novice but I would believe in order to get your GTAO protag's face, you would need to run Ninjaripper to capture it, as that data does not exist (at least not unencrypted) in the GTA V game files. I've done this, buuuut have been unable to get the ninjaripper plugin to work with my version of blender, and couldn't figure out the Ninjaripper import in GIMS EVO in 3DS Max for the life of me.

It is definitely possible, you'd just need to do that for whoever you'd be commissioning.

Buuut I don't think ZM3 even lets your make GTA IV stuff. And I found out ZM2 can only apparently do cars after I bought it, lol.