New license dont work

Discuss ZModeler 1 series issues here, ask for help and help others to become advanced users

Moderator: Oleg

BrianC

New license dont work

Post by BrianC »

I bought the license, followed the complicated directions to install and get Zmodeler3 working, but still it does not.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: New license dont work

Post by Oleg »

Your platform is allowed to log in, but has never did so. Make sure the platform ID in web account is exactly the same as you see in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license.

Make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator. Copy your license key in web account (paste to any text document to ensure it was copied properly/fully). Open license information window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. You should see your license key in ZModeler now.

(*) Then press "Validate" button in web account, copy your validation key; switch to License Information window and press&hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds again. You should see "Verification: Failed" changing to "Verification: Revalidate in 12 days" (or something like that).

Mind, you need to perform steps (*) on a constant basis from time to time unless you configure automatic online validation.
Also, if nothing happens on steps (*), your zmodeler version is not up to date (3.2.0.1184, and proper 32/64 bit was selected for validation key).

Make sure you always run zmodeler3.exe as Administrator when you install or re-validate license.
BrianC

Post by BrianC »

Cool thanks bud.....I'll try that....
I'll post what happens here.....
Vulperian

Post by Vulperian »

in zmdeler it will not let me validate at all I have a key and everything but wont let me validate in app
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Configure online validation and run ZModeler as Administrator.
You can check (ee whether your copy of ZModeler is able to reach license server) in web account on "My computers" page. It should not show as "Last logged in: Never". If you see it, assign new password onto platform ID to be sure you have correct password set on license server and specified in ZModeler.

Note, running ZModeler as Administrator is essential.
Vulperian

Post by Vulperian »

still didnt work for some reason the about will not let me do anything I just dont understand i put plat pass and login in but no response.
Vulperian

Post by Vulperian »

Even tried reinstalling it then admin running and nothing.. :?: :?:
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your platform ID is allowed to log in but has never did so.
ensure your platform ID in web account is exactly the same as you see in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license.

assign password 123456 onto your platform in web account on "My Computers" page.

specify your account name (case sensitive) and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on Account Setup page. restart ZModeler as Administrator.