Verification Failed

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Verification Failed

Postby Joe Gillian » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Hey, I had a crash while working in the program, and it locked me out of my trial license. I've done everything possible to try to pass verification, but it will not. I've added exceptions to my firewall, submitted dozens of different passwords to my Platform ID, revoked and reactivated the license, reinstalled numerous times, and nothing. Is there anything I can do to make this program work? I just want to make a few ped mods.
Joe Gillian

Re: Verification Failed

Postby Oleg » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:25 am

Trial license can be installed and validated/verified via online method only. Copy+Shift method will not work.

1. Get the very latest copy of ZModeler
2. Assign a password onto your platform in account (e.g. 123456)
3. Start ZM, open account setup window and specify your account name and platform password (123456) there; press Ok and restart ZM.
4. if you've activated your license in account, ZM should be able to download and validate your license automatically. Then restart ZM again.

Make sure to run ZM as Administrator; Do not put ZModeler folder onto your desktop, prefer a folder like D:\Software\ZModeler3 or like this. C:\Program Files (x86)\ZModeler3 is OK too, but in some rare cases it doesn't fit needs too.
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby Joe Gillian » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:01 am

I've done all that, and nothing. There may be a false positive regarding my Anti-Virus, as that is the only thing I can think of.
Joe Gillian

Postby Joe Gillian » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:51 am

Got it working again! I was being a fool and using my account password, rather than the Platform ID password, which is explicitly stated in the description. All my fault--thanks for helping me!
Joe Gillian

Return to Tech support (forum, account, licenses)