I have a modded car and when I load it into the game the error

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
waltergarcia

I have a modded car and when I load it into the game the error

Post by waltergarcia »

7 Features of Luxury Toilets

Automatic and self-cleaning toilets only begin to invest the technology of what's accessible today. Check out this article on top reviews to look at features of luxurious toilets on the market today.

Useful Reference: Thekinglive.com

1. Air Purifier

What makes you become hopelessly enamored at first sight with the washroom as opposed to its smell? Numerous luxury toilets are furnished with an air cleansing system, known as an air purifier. These systems operate in a way such that the minute the cover is lifted, it will consequently work to clean the air and rid the area of offensive odors. These kinds of toilets incorporate an outstanding brand TOTO's Neorest, which cleanses the air whenever the seat is in the upright position or when lifted up. The toilets that have this function will normally cost approximately $10,000.

2. Music

If you want to disguise the sound when “doing your business,” consider getting a cabinet with inherent speakers. The speakers enable you to associate your own music player, like the Inax Satis, which plays Bach and Mozart on order. A toilet seat containing music and speakers begin around $5,000.

3. Sensors

Toilets like Kohler's Numi and Inax's Satis have worked on sensors too. As you approach the toilet, the seat lifts without any touch. As you rise up, the toilet flushes itself, brings down the lid, and broadens its air filtration framework.

You Might Also Enjoy: Best Consumer Products - Top List Of Product Reviewed on TheKingLive.com

4. Self-Cleaning

Nearly all luxury toilets feature a point of self-cleaning. From TOTO's Sani-Gloss, which shields flotsam and jetsam from adhering to the bowl, to Inax's Hyper Clean, which helps scour the bowl with each flush, you won't have an issue keeping these bowls sterile. These features come standard on most extravagant toilets.

5. Bidet

Most luxury bathroom seats provide basin and drying options. Wands stretch out from underneath the seat at a bit of a catch, and splash warm water to help keep you clean. Warm air completes the activity, drying superior to any tissue. The majority of this happens on a warmed seat. Numerous models, similar to the Brondell Swash, likewise enable you to spare your settings. Utilize the sensors or the remote control to tell it your identity and recall your own spa settings. Bidets are a standout amongst the most affordable choices in extravagant toilets; it's conceivable to retro-fit your current toilet with a bidet for around $600.

6. Health Measurement

In the event that you travel to Japan to buy your new toilet seat, you have the choice of getting a model that monitors your health and wellbeing. This best of items highlights the Toto Intelligence II which can quantify your BMI, glucose, circulatory strain, temperature, and even monitor a lady's menstrual cycle by estimating the measure of hormones found in her urine. This best of product costs around $10,000 for the more essential models.

7. Heat

Toilets with warmed seats have been around for quite a long time. However, a toilet that warms your base, and your feet, is an oddity. Kohler's imaginative new Numi latrine, with its crease out plan incorporates a foot warming choice that keeps your toes toasty on chilly mornings. You can check it out on Amazon and its expected price starts around $5000.

See This Page: Best Product Reviews - Top Ten Best Reviews On TheKingLive

Make your bathroom become luxurious

Here concludes the great product reviews on seven features of luxurious toilets. Utilizing a toilet with these highlights helps yourself to be at ease while using your bathroom. Whether you choose a full-featured model, or you simply invest in a heated seat, bring a touch of additional luxury to your bogs with a luxury bathroom.
Last edited by waltergarcia on Thu Aug 10, 2023 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: I have a modded car and when I load it into the game the error

Post by Oleg »

if I'm not mistaken, the opacity/transparency level on "lightsemissive" game's shader is controlled by main texture's alpha channel. Take a look where on this texture the DRL are mapped (using Edit UV tool in ZModeler in "Keep old mapping" mode) - then open UV Mapper window and check where the mapping object is located on texture.

Then check texture's alpha channel in this specific area - may be you can paint alpha darker to make DRL a slightly transparent. Texture editing is not a scope of ZModeler, you will need another tool to edit textures.