i cant seem to sort my account out

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Diggajumbucks1

i cant seem to sort my account out

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

hi
I'd really appreciate if someone can help me get into my account. Everytime I try to get in i get the following fault code and it throws me back to the desktop.

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library
Program C:User...
This application requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the applications support team for more infomation .
Any help at all would be appreciated. I'm 5 days into a licence i cant even make anything with. Extremely frustrating.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: i cant seem to sort my account out

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
It is advised to put ZModeler into a folder located not on a system drive. E.g. D:\Modding\ZModeler or something like that. Also, it is essential to run ZModeler as Administrator.
Diggajumbucks1

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

Hi Oleg. I've done that now its saying my Platform is already in use ? Can you please assist me with this.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

What is your platform ID and your account name?
Diggajumbucks1

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

My account name is Diggajumbucks 1 and my platform is RZSZK-UE
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Platform ID was added into your account. Mind to assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page and specify this password in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page alongside with your account name. Then you can activate license in web account and restart ZModeler as Administrator.
Diggajumbucks1

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

I've done all that. Now it says import services unavailable
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Make sure to run ZModeler as Administrator.
I strongly advise to unpack ZModeler files into a folder located not on a system drive (e.g. prefer a folder on another drive if possible, like D:\Modding\ZModeler3 )
Diggajumbucks1

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

i have Zmodeler3 on a external hard drive. How do i run it as an administrator ?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Right-click on "Zmodeler3.exe" and pick "Run as Administrator".

I advise to unpack all files from zmodeler3_x64.zip package again. It might be the case some files are missing already.

Also, external (USB) drive is not the best option I think. If this is the only other drive you have, then prefer your computer's HDD instead. Even system drive is OK. If you do, prefer a folder located not in C:\Users (e.g. not "My documents", "Desktop" etc.) Create a folder like C:\Modding\ZModeler.
Diggajumbucks1

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

I've tried all this. It now runs off my computer hard drive. Not the external one. And i still cant import|export
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

reinstall again and reinstall your license key. mind to specify the error message you get when "can't import|export" as different errors have different causes.
Also, make sure you always run ZModeler as Administrator.
Diggajumbucks1

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

I've now re-installed it, I've reinstalled the licence key. no it says my password isnt verified for the first time ever. is there away you can just delete my email and my account and i try from scratch again ? I'm now over a week into a licence and still cant import or export. There is no specific code. Just says its unavailable
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Log in to your web account, pick your platform ID on "My computers" page, assign password 123456 there, press Submit.
Run Zmodeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name Diggajumbucks1 and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator again. Mind to give ZModeler at least 5-7 seconds after shutdown before starting it again.
Diggajumbucks1

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

Using username: Diggajumbucks1 and password:123456 it says username & password mismatched
Diggajumbucks1

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

Okay I worked it out. Sorry Oleg. I'm very new to this. I appreciate your time and patience with me.
babyboy801

Post by babyboy801 »

HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT I NEED MY MONEY BACK TO START A NEW ACCOUNT
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

babyboy801 wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:16 pm HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY ACCOUNT I NEED MY MONEY BACK TO START A NEW ACCOUNT
Sent you an e-mail recently.
Account re-creation or deleting/adding platform ID does not solve license installation issue. If your ID in web account is correct, just follow steps on configuring online access for your platform.