help

Discuss ZModeler 1 series issues here, ask for help and help others to become advanced users

Moderator: Oleg

Diggajumbucks1

help

Post by Diggajumbucks1 »

hi i need to email a board administrator. i cant contact anyone. i have paid for a service i cant use. Does anyone know how to contact zmodeler
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: help

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
An e-mail is written in application's "About" window.
You can post your question right here too, I reply every topic. Mind to specify your account name so I can check the situation on the server side too.
MustangKing

Post by MustangKing »

Can not locate scene node named "trackstang_hi" for export. file:gtarageexport.cpp line:117

This is my first time making a vehicle with Zmodeler, I don't know what this means, can someone help me?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You are trying to export into a file named "trackstang_hi.yft" but your scene has no object named "trackstang_hi". Your scene should have a node trackstang_hi and everything inside this node (children elements) will get exported.

I advise to mess a little with original game models first. If you have no experience in GTA modding, you should start with small modifications on original models to get used to the overall workflow and proper scene setup.
Afik

Post by Afik »

Hello, I new at this app and I cant import a car. someone can help me with that please?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Depending on what version of the program are you using, you might need a valid license key installed first. Then use File\Import to load a model.