platform id

Report about ZModeler2 bugs here and only here.

Moderator: Oleg

jewels

platform id

Post by jewels »

my platform id is R2DJN-3X but when I activate my zmodeler account using my platform id it says this platform id is already in use can I get maybe get a new platform id or something to help me.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: platform id

Post by Oleg »

Your platform ID is on your account and it has logged in to license server on 25th of January. I advise to update password of your platform ID in web account and in ZModeler. Then purchase a paid license and activate it for your platform ID.
jewels

Post by jewels »

and i cant log into zmodeler app since someone is already using my platform id
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

restored platform ID on your account.
juan_burra

Post by juan_burra »

I think I made a move that I shouldn't have done, and I think it's on the blacklist, but if they are so considerate that they can solve that for me, I'll gladly continue buying licenses from them, my platform ID is "locked" and it won't let me assign it to the platform, I would like them to solve that or change my platform ID
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your platform ID R2DJN-3X on account Jewels is absolutely OK. It has a trial license assigned and it has logged in to license server recently. In most of cases this is enough for ZModeler to download license key. Is your issue resolved already?
juan_burra

Post by juan_burra »

[img]file:///C:/Users/Juan%20Luis%20Ramirez/Desktop/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-01-28%20111650.png[/img]

look to make you more related to what you are going to solve for me here is my problem, at the time that I click on request it does not let me continue and does not give me the key to use it in my zmodeler
:cry:
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

attach your image to the post using "Attachments" page. I can't see your image linked directly to your post, it should be attached (uploaded).
mrlee

Post by mrlee »

i just tried to use zmodeler and i done all the procedures. login done, platform id connection done, but i cant see any free trails in my license section (Lee is my username)
[img]file:///C:/Users/mrlee/OneDrive/Desktop/1.PNG[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Users/mrlee/OneDrive/Desktop/2.PNG[/img]
[img]file:///C:/Users/mrlee/OneDrive/Desktop/3.PNG[/img]
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

hi. attach your screenshots to your post using "Attach" page and "Browse..." button. I can't see images linked to your post.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I've re-submitted your platform ID with trial license. Assign password onto your platform ID again and activate license in web account.
Treekid!

Post by Treekid! »

where do I put my platform ID this is all confusing
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your platform ID is shown in ZModeler on "License Information" page.
You need to create web account here: https://www.zmodeler3.com/account/
Then add your platform ID on "My computers" page using "Add platform" button.

Once you add your platform ID, you will get a trial license (most likely you will). Assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID and activate license on "My computers" page.

Then run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler. Your license key will get downloaded and installed. Restart ZModeler once again.
truckerkado318

Post by truckerkado318 »

plat form id REK2U-QZ AND TRUCK-18
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

truckerkado318 wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 3:01 pm plat form id REK2U-QZ AND TRUCK-18
Make sure the platform ID "REK2U-QZ" is exactly the one you see in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license key. Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account. Run ZModeler as Administrator, specify your account name and platform password 123456 on "Account Setup" page, press OK and restart ZModeler.

You can not pick platform ID of your choice, it will not work. I've removed "TRUCK-18" from your account.
mapache021

Post by mapache021 »

https://youtu.be/JCVirBj2xb4

BUENAS NOCHES TENGO ESTE PROBLEMA, NO PUEDO BALIDAR A MI CUENTA DE MI CUENTA DE ZMODELER, SI ME PUEDES AYUDAR, TE LO AGRADECERIA MUCHO
AMEXO LINK DEL PROBLEMA :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

https://youtu.be/JCVirBj2xb4
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Specify explicitly 32-bit or 64-bit version before you press "Validate" button.
mapache021

Post by mapache021 »

ya quedo te lo agradesco mucho
juan_burra

Post by juan_burra »

tengo el problema de que cuando le doy (validar) me da la llave para pasarla a la aplicacion pero al momento de yo daler me hace la comprovacion y me dice que ah experiado, pero en mi cuenta la licencia le quedan 24 dias mas para que yo las pueda usar, y fui explicito con darle que arquitectura darle si era de 32 bits o 64 bits, y aun asi sigue el problema, aunque mi equipo es de 64 bits.