Platform ID Help!!

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Platform ID Help!!

Post by Oleg »

It is shown in ZModeler's "About" window (F1 hotkey) on "License Information" tab.
Jhl500

Post by Jhl500 »

How do I add a platform ID?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You can add it on "My computers" page of web account. Your platform ID is shown in ZModeler on "License Information" page of "About" window.
Be accurate - a misspell will make it impossible to install license key.
ZGlix

Post by ZGlix »

Having problems with my platform ID, I can't added to my platform because I accidentally blocked it. My Platform ID: 94ZCR-C6
Jake
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

ZGlix wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 8:57 am Having problems with my platform ID, I can't added to my platform because I accidentally blocked it. My Platform ID: 94ZCR-C6
Added
Oliver145

Post by Oliver145 »

Account Name: JAguirre145

Platform ID - ZBQN9-U2

I used to have an account a long time ago, however, wasn't able to access it as I don't know the username or password. I decided to create a new account, which is the account name I listed, problem is, it is stating that my platform ID is already in use. I already brought the licenses on this account, can someone please help. Thanks!
andreirrhh

Post by andreirrhh »

я решил сделать 15 дневний бесплатный переод начинаю регаться и пишет что уже используеться

Имя учетной записи: andreirrh

Platform ID - HNDTL-B9
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

andreirrhh wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:25 pm я решил сделать 15 дневний бесплатный переод начинаю регаться и пишет что уже используеться

Имя учетной записи: andreirrh

Platform ID - HNDTL-B9
да, вы получили трал на другом своем аккаунте: andreiffrr
blilnl123

Post by blilnl123 »

why i got 'This Platform ID is blacklisted and can not be used anymore' for the first time i use it. this is the first time i use zmodele3
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

blilnl123 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:19 am why i got 'This Platform ID is blacklisted and can not be used anymore' for the first time i use it. this is the first time i use zmodele3
The owner of this platform ID has cheated. Most likely he/she got a refund after using license. And apart from sending refund I was charged a dispute fee by PayPal. That's the case when platform ID is banned permanently.

If you think this is not your case, specify me your account name and platform ID you have problems with, I'll check its history for more details.
blilnl123

Post by blilnl123 »

Oleg wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 6:03 am
blilnl123 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:19 am why i got 'This Platform ID is blacklisted and can not be used anymore' for the first time i use it. this is the first time i use zmodele3
The owner of this platform ID has cheated. Most likely he/she got a refund after using license. And apart from sending refund I was charged a dispute fee by PayPal. That's the case when platform ID is banned permanently.

If you think this is not your case, specify me your account name and platform ID you have problems with, I'll check its history for more details.

I texted you
Fade107

Platform Id Help

Post by Fade107 »

Hello, I have recently bought a 1 month subscription. However, when I went to put in the Platform Id. It says it is blacklisted and I can't do anything with it. I never did anything and I am unsure why it is blacklisted. Can I get some help. My real account is Fade105 but I am also not getting activation emails.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Fade107,
What is the platform ID you have problems with?
Aries

Post by Aries »

forgot username and password

platfrom id HLXY8-4P
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Aries wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:44 am forgot username and password

platfrom id HLXY8-4P
send me an e-mail please, so I can assign this e-mail onto your account. Your account has no e-mail assigned, so you can't recover password.
if you think you can guess your password, the account name is Aries2122
kitfox101

Post by kitfox101 »

I did a complete new PC build. And now its giving me a new platform. My original platform use to be 967QH-GV. And now after downloading Zmodeler again it gave me platform RLREN-2F. I would live to have my other platform back. Because it had a one year license on it. And I don't want to revoke that platform. I would like a explanation on that. It hasnt done that before. And now after a pc build and fresh windows install. Now it decides to do that to me.
EMERGENC

Zmodeler loading expired license

Post by EMERGENC »

I have both 32bit and 64bit versions and need to use the 64bit from now on but can't. The 32bit loads my current license but the 64bit loads an expired license. How can I cut the 32bit out and get the 64bit to load the current license so I can mod again. I've been having this issue for about a week. Thank you
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Since you have not specified your account name and/or platform ID, I can't check the situation on the server side. I can advise to get the latest version of ZModeler only.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

kitfox101 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:36 pm I did a complete new PC build. And now its giving me a new platform. My original platform use to be 967QH-GV. And now after downloading Zmodeler again it gave me platform RLREN-2F. I would live to have my other platform back. Because it had a one year license on it. And I don't want to revoke that platform. I would like a explanation on that. It hasnt done that before. And now after a pc build and fresh windows install. Now it decides to do that to me.
Make sure to run ZModeler as Administrator. If you have upgraded or got new computer, you can remove your old platform ID in web account, add your new platform ID, then activate the remainder of your paid license for the new ID. Then install new license key in ZModeler.

Post by Guest »

Thank you!!! At least here theres someone here to help. When I need on other issues in other places. It takes ages. Amazing help here!!

Post by Guest »

Oleg wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:55 am Since you have not specified your account name and/or platform ID, I can't check the situation on the server side. I can advise to get the latest version of ZModeler only.
I apologize. My account name is (emergencydistributors) and my platform ID is H4947-B7.

The license I need active on the 64bit starts with ZXQWG.
Thank you again
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your license is OK, it is activated for platform ID H4947-B7. I advise to get the latest version of ZModeler (64 bit), run it as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name emergencydistributors and platform password. You can assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page and specify this password in ZModeler. Then press OK and restart ZModeler once again.

I can see your platform ID has logged in to license server on November 5th (but I assume it was 32-bit version of ZModeler). ZModeler is able to reach license server from your computer, so you just need to configure the 64-bit version to access license server as specified above.

Post by Guest »

Thank you, that worked
viz wiw

Post by viz wiw »

Hi, so i bought zmodeler and it says i need to register a platform ID, my platform ID is 9N4X2-YE i tried submitting it, it says invalid platform ID i need to follow format
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I can see you were able to add platform ID 9N4X2-YE onto your account and activated license for your iD. Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Then run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.