Payment for licence is still pending

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

arkze

Payment for licence is still pending

Post by arkze »

I bought licence last saturday with paypal and it still shows pending, paypal shows that it is paid and money from my credit card was taken. Last time I bought licence I think i could use it the next day and now it takes so much time which worries me.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Payment for licence is still pending

Post by Oleg »

Hello. Sorry for delay. I've checked your transaction and located it at PayPal. It has failed to be processed for some reason, I'll inspect this case.

Your license is issued now and can be activated.
I apologize for inconvenience.
arkze

Post by arkze »

Thanks for helping. It's kinda weird that it didnt get proccesed as from my side paypal showed that everything was ok.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

same here.. I get an e-mail notification when pay-pal payment notification is not processed on my side or is rejected for some reason (I check these cases manually asap), while your transaction was marked at pay-pal as "properly served and processed" on my side. it might happen when order is deleted in zmodeler account before it was fully processed and served, but this was not a case in your scenario. I'll keep deeper inspection on similar cases if they arise again.
this_zander

Post by this_zander »

this same thing is happening to me. My order has been pending for over a week but I was charged. Any way you can look into mine? Thanks
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Payments are regularly processed in less than a minute and might take up to 5 minutes when some network problem occurs. You should send me your payment details including your transaction number, so I can take a look. In particular, I don't see any payment processed for both of your orders, the one you've deleted and the one you have notification on. Neither I have any payments associated with your e-mail address on forum profile.
this_zander

Post by this_zander »

Do you want me to send the info here? Not sure why it isn't working. I deleted my last order and tried again but it says paypal isn't working at this time please try again later.
this_zander

Post by this_zander »

where do I find transaction details?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

In you PayPal activity page. If you don't have PayPal, you should see this transaction on your card statement. In such a case, send a claim to PayPal as "Item not received", so I could get a notification from PayPal and find your payment.
this_zander

Post by this_zander »

Oleg wrote:In you PayPal activity page. If you don't have PayPal, you should see this transaction on your card statement. In such a case, send a claim to PayPal as "Item not received", so I could get a notification from PayPal and find your payment.
how do you find your platform id?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Platform ID is shown in ZModeler on "License Information" page.
BellMods

Post by BellMods »

Hi I'm having this issue, it's taken the money from my paypal but says pending in the past orders??
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

send me your transaction details in private message: your paypal e-mail and/or transaction ID, i'll check it.
It might happen for payPal to delay transaction notification message to ZModeler backend server, but it usually get solved in 2-5 minutes. Unless you deleted your order on "Past orders" page, everything should go fine in such a scenario.