Verification Failed

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Joe Gillian

Verification Failed

Post by Joe Gillian »

Hey, I had a crash while working in the program, and it locked me out of my trial license. I've done everything possible to try to pass verification, but it will not. I've added exceptions to my firewall, submitted dozens of different passwords to my Platform ID, revoked and reactivated the license, reinstalled numerous times, and nothing. Is there anything I can do to make this program work? I just want to make a few ped mods.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Verification Failed

Post by Oleg »

Trial license can be installed and validated/verified via online method only. Copy+Shift method will not work.

1. Get the very latest copy of ZModeler
2. Assign a password onto your platform in account (e.g. 123456)
3. Start ZM, open account setup window and specify your account name and platform password (123456) there; press Ok and restart ZM.
4. if you've activated your license in account, ZM should be able to download and validate your license automatically. Then restart ZM again.

Make sure to run ZM as Administrator; Do not put ZModeler folder onto your desktop, prefer a folder like D:\Software\ZModeler3 or like this. C:\Program Files (x86)\ZModeler3 is OK too, but in some rare cases it doesn't fit needs too.
Joe Gillian

Post by Joe Gillian »

I've done all that, and nothing. There may be a false positive regarding my Anti-Virus, as that is the only thing I can think of.
Joe Gillian

Post by Joe Gillian »

Got it working again! I was being a fool and using my account password, rather than the Platform ID password, which is explicitly stated in the description. All my fault--thanks for helping me!
jcawilkes

Post by jcawilkes »

I am having the same issue. It says validity expired however my key is until march 2021. I am experiencing this issue after moving from an old pc to a new pc. I have tried all the steps but no luck.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

remove your platform ID and activate license again to get a different license key. When license is paused and re-activated license server might calculate incorrect license time to assign onto the key.

Also, mind you need the very latest version of ZModeler to install license key: 3.2.1.1195.
Katie Rose

Post by Katie Rose »

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help, I am trying to use my 15 day free trial, I have gone through the steps provided but it is still not working, when I start Zmod it starts with the License Information page open saying to to create an account, which I have, and all my info on Account setup is correct, please advise me on what I need to do to fix this.
kklmafo

Post by kklmafo »

im having the same issue
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

There was a service outage. It should be working fine now.
Sqem

Post by Sqem »

I am getting failed in the Zmodeler software. Don't know how to fix it. I created a account with verified email, downloaded Zmodeler added a new computer, with password, activated my free trial logged in on Zmodeler closed it down again, started it up (copied licence key) and holded down shift. But gives a fail every time!
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Trial license can only be installed via automatic mode. Copy+Shift will not work for trial license.

You should move ZModeler folder somewhere to drive D: if possible, make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator.

Assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID, specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page, restart ZModeler as Administrator.
Sqem

Post by Sqem »

Oleg wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:34 am Trial license can only be installed via automatic mode. Copy+Shift will not work for trial license.

You should move ZModeler folder somewhere to drive D: if possible, make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator.

Assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID, specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page, restart ZModeler as Administrator.
Already placed it on my D: so I can let it just over there?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

it is essential NOT to put it on your desktop folder or any folder that is actually inside C:\users\ folder. For example, "My documents", "Downloads" are located in C:\users\ and you should not put ZModeler folder there.
Sqem

Post by Sqem »

Thanks!
Lucythered

Post by Lucythered »

I am having the same problem, hopefully someone can help. I activated my free trial to see if i like zmoddler on the 10th. I couldnt get it to verify so i gave up, but im trying it again now. It feels like i have tried everything, but it just wont verify. It will Say either Failed or just say checking online.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

make sure you run zmodeler as Administrator. move zmodeler folder onto drive D: if possible (e.g. d:\Modding\ZModeler3). Assign password onto your platform ID in web account again, specify your account name and platform password in ZModeler again, press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

If you keep seeing "checking online..." it is quite likely ZModeler can't reach license server and will be unable to perform automatic license validation.
Lucythered

Post by Lucythered »

Thank you for the response. Zmoddler is on my D drive, I assigned a new platform ID password and did everything else you said. Nothing is changing, I'm not getting any info in the license information tab. It's just showing my platform ID and that's it. Is there any other way to fix this?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I can see your platform ID RHEK9-LQ has logged in to license server on March 11th. This means ZModeler was able to reach license server from your computer at least once. I've paused your trial license and reset it back to 15 days.

First of all, make sure your platform ID is still the same. Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page. Activate your license again.

Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name Lucythered and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator. License Information window should open.

Go back to your web account, pick your platform ID on "My computers" page. What is the date shown there in "Last activity" section?
Lucythered

Post by Lucythered »

Thank you very much, that worked. The last activity is now showing the 16th of march 2022. In zmoddler it says I have 10 days left not 15 but honestly, I'm not too worried abt that. I'm just happy that it's working!
SKRRR2

Post by SKRRR2 »

hello im buy a license but the aplication not acept my license appear failed my name in aplication is SKRRR2
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account again. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open Account Setup page. Specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
JahRasta

Post by JahRasta »

hey i am also getting the problem, i have done all steps & nothing is working, it keeps saying wrong password, i have used a lot of different platform password & still comes up wrong password under verification
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

JahRasta wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 2:32 am hey i am also getting the problem, i have done all steps & nothing is working, it keeps saying wrong password, i have used a lot of different platform password & still comes up wrong password under verification
Mind, you specify platform password in ZModeler, not an account password. mind to run ZModeler as administrator - may be it can't save settings and keep trying with the old password. give zmodeler at least 5-10 seconds after shutdown before starting again.
JahRasta

Post by JahRasta »

i have done all steps & it still comes up failed under verification, i am using a free license trial
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Make sure to get the latest version and install trial license with automatic mode. Do not use Copy&Shift method.