Offline Validation key expired but 88 days to go.

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

f5544

Offline Validation key expired but 88 days to go.

Post by f5544 »

Hi Oleg,

My license offline activation key is expired but i have 88 days to go in my zmod account. i cant validate twice when i press the button 2 times it logs out.
I cant activate online, it never connected.
so this is a must for me.

Regards,
Frank
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Offline Validation key expired but 88 days to go.

Post by Oleg »

1. account can log out in MS browser and in google chrome browser (when automatic translation is toggled on). try different browser if possible;
2. offline key will apply to the very latest build only, make sure you run the very latest ZM. (3.1.3 build 1137 if I'm not mistaken)

Note, you should press "Validate" button in account one time only; each time you press it, you get a validation key for "today and some days ahead".
f5544

Post by f5544 »

But that validation is expired in zmod
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you get a fresh validation in account by pressing "Validate" button. Copy validation key and "Shift" it into ZModeler's "License Information" window.
f5544

Post by f5544 »

no oleg, this is day 3 i can't use zmodeler. when i press validation it logs me out. when i use the offline key it says it is expired. it gives me the exact same offline validation key. so i cant use the program for 3 days now. and i have paid for it. and never got the online validation working. turned of every firewall antivirus but still no connection. it downloads the serial key but it is not validating. it says failed and key expired.
Last edited by f5544 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

what is your zmodeler version? have you changed date on your computer recently? if you did, only online validation will work.
Here's a validation key for you: YFM-G2DE7-3VB5F, but I wish you configure browser or set up online validation, so you can do this on your own. Note, the very latest version of ZModeler has a settings->general->network->delay autoupdate => set to 3-5 seconds, so ZM will try to validate license before accessing updates server. it will work better this way.
f5544

Post by f5544 »

i have the latest version:
3.1.3 build 1137
nope time and date is automatic.

it downloaded the key when i deleted codelib. but verification is always failed. when i use that offline key(same as in my account) it says expired.
update delay is 10 seconds

the program downloads the serial automatic. but validate failed.
tall70
Amateur

Post by tall70 »

I get "Verification: Failed" every few months, then i copy validation key, go to License Information tab, but pressing SHIFT does nothing for long time. I keep coping key and pressing shift in LI tab for some time, then it eventually happens, but at this moment i'm trying for 15 minutes and nothing

Sorry if you already explained this to me before, i don't know where to find it

Edit: i tried to restart ZM several times and pressing shift in LI tab, but nothing yet
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

ensure license key you see in ZModeler is exactly the same as you see in web account, validation key for another license key will not match.
Second, validation key will match the very latest build of ZModeler only. Check the version/build on main page of zmodeler and check the one you see in ZModeler. E.g, if current version build is 1180, you will be unable to copy+shift validation key into your 3.2.0.1179 version installed.

Edit: Finally, validation key for x64 and for x86 versions will be different too, you need to specify your installation version (64 or 32 bit) in web account prior you get validation key.

In any case, configuring online validation can solve all of above even on old build versions.