problem with Validate License

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Killerkroete1988

problem with Validate License

Post by Killerkroete1988 »

Hello Oleg I have a problem after a long time I want to go back to the Zmodeler arbeitenm 3 but now the problem is I can not activate even though I have the license him he can not validate the kanns to insert I do not ask for help urgently

mfg Kilelrkroete
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: problem with Validate License

Post by Oleg »

Hi.

You should configure online validation for your platform, so it can refresh license validity:
- log in to your account. pick your platform on "my computers" page, enable option for it to allow log in, assign password (123456) and press Submit
- start ZM, open Account Setup page in "About" window, specify your account name and platform password (123456), press OK and restart ZM. it will refresh your license validity on next startup once you open "License Information" window. Then you can restart once again and from that moment on your license should work fine.
timmyboy90

Post by timmyboy90 »

Hi i tried all the above and still says it's failed iv done the online validation and everything works but says it's expired and it still has 117 days left??
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

make sure windows update and windows event log services are running and started automatically.
remove your platform from account and add it again. Then re-activate your license to get a different license key, may be the key itself got banned for some reason; You will also need to remove CodeLib file(s) from "Shared" folder and let ZM update to install license properly.

If still no luck, clear windows "System" events log (my computer -> management -> event logs -> windows -> system).
DenisKaufmann

Post by DenisKaufmann »

Good evening I have a problem I bought myself on 28 November the 30 days license and I can not validate it shows me nothing synonymous to it says only the server has a problem so I can not use my license you can help me please there From?