Zmodeler .o3d file problem

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

istenfasza

Zmodeler .o3d file problem

Post by istenfasza »

Hello!

I have a problem with the Zmodeler 3.1.2.I want to modding a bus in OMSI2,the zmodeler 3.1.2 is can handle the .o3d files,but when i want to import an .o3d file,i cant import because i cant click on the "import" button when i choose an o3d file(http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160312/452067297 ... es.hu_.png).I converted the .o3d file to .3ds,i imported into zmodeler 3.1.2,but nothing happens.The zmodeler has been registred.What should i do?
Sorry for my bad english
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Zmodeler .o3d file problem

Post by Oleg »

Hello. OMSI developer has prohibited to import .o3d files into ZModeler. ZModeler will import only .o3d files that were previously exported from ZModeler. It will not allow to import original .o3d files or files created by another tool.
istenfasza

Post by istenfasza »

So i have to convert the o3d file(s) to another extension?Like i said,i tried to convert the o3d files to .3ds,but when i wanted to import the converted file into the zmodeler,nothing has happend.Is there another way to edit .o3d files?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I think converting .o3d into intermediate format is the proper way. you just have to be sure everything was actually converted (the result .3ds file should be about the same size as original .o3d).