Zmodeler 3 with 4k screen... resolution problem

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

basti128

Zmodeler 3 with 4k screen... resolution problem

Post by basti128 »

Hey guys,

I've started modeling for GTAV some days ago and switched therefore from Zmodeler2 to Zmodeler3. But I have a problem. A use a 4K Monitor with a resolution of 3840x2160 and all workspace windows look like they are squeezed.
Especially I can't see the LOD buttons in the Scene nodes browser which I really need. I already have tried to change some setting in the profile editor window and tried to change my main resolution but nothing made it to work.
What can I do to "normalize" the letters/windows so that all buttons are visible? Or is it possible to define hotkeys for L0 L1 L2 L3 buttons?

I really hope someone can help me out with it :)
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Zmodeler 3 with 4k screen... resolution problem

Post by Oleg »

I doubt missing buttons somehow relates to the resolution you run zmodeler on. can you post a screenshot of your nodes browser "structure" page and a screen of settings->general->compatibility page.
hellspawn92

Post by hellspawn92 »

Hey Oleg,

Same problem here ! Just migrate to Win10 and get a 4k screen and now its just a mess !
Werid layout, cant reactivate my licence, getting really frustrated right now, please help !
Here's a screenshot

http://imgur.com/vvxIvkT
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

these are all control bars floating in a top-left corner. ZM is not shipped with pre-defined layout for 4K screen. you need to resize all bars appropriately and dock them where you like them to be.

resize license window too, so you can see all in details.

1. arrange ui
2. deal with license activation.

screen resolution can not be the cause to license application. post specific problem on license if you have any.
hellspawn92

Post by hellspawn92 »

WIll do
Mmeister

Post by Mmeister »

Hello Oleg,

Any solutions for 4k screen? All my icons are missing. 4k 3840x2560 @150%

However if I start Zmodeler3 after I set resolution to 1080p @100% it seems OK only left, top and 3d views are not showing background with a mesh.

After I set back to 4k @150% the icons are there until I close and open the program.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

resize commands bar vertically, it can't fit buttons.