Account with paypalcredit card ?

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

sergeant

Account with paypalcredit card ?

Post by sergeant »

Zmod Account without Creditcard?

Hello Guys,

one year ago i paid my license with the normal paypal and now i need an creditcard?! Is it possible to get an licens with the old style?
And i shoeld have 4 days with my old, but my old one year license is dead and i cant find it in my accountoption.

Thx for the Help
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Account with paypalcredit card ?

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

You can pay via paypal with any of affordable payment methods. It's not a must to create a PayPal account, you can with regular debit card there.

Also, in terms and conditions it is explicitly stated that "month" is considered as 30 days, so "2 year" license is 720 days license. (1 year is 360 days, not 365).
sergeant

Post by sergeant »

Hi, yes with the License's not the problem, but somehow as does not appear in my account.
And unfortunately I can not make a choice which method I want, because I'm so a PayPal account, just wants it funnily a credit card.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your 1-year license should be in the right list of expired licenses. you can scroll it with mouse wheel.

When you press "Buy Now" button and paypal page opens, you can pick either of options: "Pay with my PayPal account" or "Pay with debit or credit card, or PayPal credit". Pick the second one to pay with debit card; pick the first one to pay from your PayPal balance.
sergeant

Post by sergeant »

i v found the mistake who pay, but the license isnt there anymore