Can't Activate License

Report about ZModeler2 bugs here and only here.

Moderators: Oleg, _RicH_

reallifeplayer3

Can't Activate License

Post by reallifeplayer3 »

Since yesterday, the day I bought the license, I can't get to work it. I keep trying to activate it to my PC which is saved under my computers, but it logs me out when filling out all the necessary information. If anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Can't Activate License

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

Turn off automatic page translation for web account. This is a known issue with Google Chrome trying to translate account page and producing this bad side effect.

Or try different web browser if possible.
reallifeplayer3

Post by reallifeplayer3 »

Still have the same issue after disabling translate and trying another device even :(
insus100

Post by insus100 »

reallifeplayer3 wrote:Still have the same issue after disabling translate and trying another device even :(
I'm having the same problem, did you fix it? I don't use any translators and I've tried Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer, none work...
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

@insus100, I see your license is active and your platform ID has recently logged in to license server to download/validate license. Is your issue resolved already?
Designer

validate?

Post by Designer »

Hi im having a similar problem where i cant validate / when i go on about on zmodeler and i press shift it puts failed how do i fix?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

get the fresh validation key in web account, copy it and "Shift" it too. You will need ZModeler 3.2.1.1195 for this to work. Also, it is advised to specify your zmodeler version (32 bit or 64 bit) explicitly in web account before pressing "Validate" button.