Verification failed

ZModeler2-related discussion. General questions, howto, etc.

Moderators: Oleg, _RicH_

Verification failed

Postby Benjamin74 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:26 am

Verification failed in license information window in ZM3 but I have a license since February and was working fine before, could you help me if they please :/.

Thanks.
Benjamin74

Re: Verification failed

Postby Oleg » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:11 am

have you tried to apply fresh validation key from account?
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby amq_studio » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:44 am

Dear,

There is a problem I am facing for a long time. It something to do with ( the license )

Evey time I open Z modler 3 it asks me to validate the license and always the status is ( failed )

My problem :
I am trying to validate it offline but the problem there is not ( VALIDATION ) bottom in the license section ( there is only SAVE and REVOKE )

I AM LOOKING FOR YOUR HELP

Best Regards
Abdullah
amq_studio

Postby Oleg » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:24 pm

offline license validation is available for long-term licenses only (90 days and more). Online/automatic validation requires the latest zmodeler (3.1.3 or at least 3.1.2). Your platform in account should be allowed to log in and password should be set on it (e.g. 123456). Then specify your account name and platform password (123456) in ZModeler's "Account Setup" window; restart ZModeler and let it download your current license key and validate it.

1. strongly recommended to run ZM as administrator;
2. recommended: to right-click on zmodeler folder, pick Properties and untick "Read only"; then press OK -> apply to all files and folders -> Ok.
3. If ZModeler is able to check for updates (and reports "No updates available" in the bottom of its window by means of "Ok" icon; or reports "updates are available for download" by means of green down-arrow icon), it might be preferred to delete both "codeLib" files from "Shared" folder of ZModeler and let ZM download/install updates. Installing (new) license this way is a preferred choice.
Oleg
Site Admin

Return to ZModeler2 General Discussion