Collision problem

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.

Moderator: madga182

Collision problem

Postby frazzlee » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:10 am

all collisions are set properly and chassis collisions have axis at origin , however still get this , wheel collision accurately mapped

frazzlee

Re: Collision problem

Postby tall70 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:53 am

Wheel Collision mapped? Do you mean sized and placed?, and also dummy needs to be centered. However I had something similar happening and it was export bug. I would re export the same without any changes and it would fix itself sitting all correctly in game. If you keep having the same problem over, merge original wheels with dummies and collisions from original model and move them in place by moving dummies selected affect children.
tall70
Beginner

Postby frazzlee » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:15 am

hey , which original model do you mean , and sadly it's not export problem , I've exported about 20 times trying different methods ,
frazzlee

Postby Liam35 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:02 am

Have you tried Local Axis-keep object-offset-reset to parent? or reset to object? on the wheel? also do same with nodes but use reset to object. I don't think its a collision issue. the car height is ok it's just your wheels.
Liam35

Postby tall70 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:28 pm

I mean if you keep having this problem use any original model with similar wheel size and merge all new. Then move all dummies with it's objects into correct places. That way you avoid any mistake, it will be good test. If it will work just replace wheel model, adjust col size.
tall70
Beginner

Return to Grand Theft Auto V