light_cover help

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.

Moderator: madga182

light_cover help

Postby Macgregor » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:29 pm

does anyone have any information about how the light_cover object works? I imported the dukes model, which has the light_cover, to try and work out how it works, but have had no luck. Added to that, my attempts of creating one have not worked and even importing and re-exporting the dukes model has caused the light_cover to stop working.
Any ideas?
Macgregor

Re: light_cover help

Postby FoxtrotDelta » Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:52 am

Macgregor wrote:does anyone have any information about how the light_cover object works? I imported the dukes model, which has the light_cover, to try and work out how it works, but have had no luck. Added to that, my attempts of creating one have not worked and even importing and re-exporting the dukes model has caused the light_cover to stop working.
Any ideas?

Hi, Light cover needs to have .[COL] I.e collisions for them to work properly also the movement or rotation of the light cover is decided in the handling.meta of the vehicle under this line <fPopUpLightRotation value="60" /> and not controlled by user Defined options . i hope This Helped you. or anyone who is having similar issues.
Im no Expert i Learn New Stuff Everyday
FoxtrotDelta

Return to Grand Theft Auto V