Model Flips

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.

Moderator: madga182

Model Flips

Postby ModderGB » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:12 pm

Hi.

I've recently just converted a forza horizon model to GTAV but the model keeps flipping non-stop.
I have also tried the (reset to world) on the chassis & bodyshell (LOD's) along with moving the whole model further
up but that didn't work so i tried to move the model down further too but that didn't work either nothing!.
Can someone please recommend me other things to try?.
Attachments
fff.png
ModderGB
Beginner

Re: Model Flips

Postby Oleg » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:30 am

import an original vehicle (the one you replace) into the same scene and examine vehicle placement on Y axis. your model might be significantly higher or lower than original (pay attention to the lowest point of wheel placement). Second, make sure your COL objects are equipped with proper MASS and E properties. use COLs from original model first.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Model Flips

Postby ModderGB » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:27 pm

Oleg wrote:import an original vehicle (the one you replace) into the same scene and examine vehicle placement on Y axis. your model might be significantly higher or lower than original (pay attention to the lowest point of wheel placement). Second, make sure your COL objects are equipped with proper MASS and E properties. use COLs from original model first.
Brilliant thank you so much that worked!.
ModderGB
Beginner

Return to Grand Theft Auto V